Wikiposts

8 months in

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:53 am
Just Joined

OZSpur will become famous soon enoughOZSpur will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 8 months in

Originally Posted by Plug
Hi OzSpur,

I'm an OzGunner but please don't lets get into a war over that!! I just read your original post, I could have written that, it's exactly how we feel. We are sticking it out for the kids to get their Citizenship as they love it here and may want to come back when they are old enough. I read loads of posts on here about people who have settled and are well chuffed, I think the vast majority came over with plenty of dosh. It makes so much difference to everything. I've struggled on a crap wage for the last year and only just got into another job that pays a half decent wage but is bloody boring (IT). Will spend most of 2007 trying to recover.......anyway, good luck if you decide on Perth, having people you know around you is bound to help.
A gooner siding with a Spurs man? It all happens over here!
ouldnt agree more with you though about money, everyone who seems to settle easy obviously has plenty of dough, makes such a difference everywhere i suppose. In reality what I bought me house for here would get me a 12th floor 2 bed flat in Edmonton green back on the old manor!!!
So it all has many pros and cons