Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need a visa for my new child

Need a visa for my new child

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

pstevens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need a visa for my new child

I hope someone can clarify this for me...

I have a permanent and have been to Oz to validate it ( along with my wife and child ). We are currently resident in the UK and now have another child ( 6 months old ). We would now like to move to Oz permanently but we need to get the new child a visa.

What route will I need to take for this? Do I fill out the 'Application for migration to Australia by a child' - Form 47CH

or...

fill out the application for 'Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia' - Form 40CH

or...

another form?

I would appreciate any feedback!!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:46 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need a visa for my new child

Originally Posted by pstevens
I hope someone can clarify this for me...

I have a permanent and have been to Oz to validate it ( along with my wife and child ). We are currently resident in the UK and now have another child ( 6 months old ). We would now like to move to Oz permanently but we need to get the new child a visa.

What route will I need to take for this? Do I fill out the 'Application for migration to Australia by a child' - Form 47CH

or...

fill out the application for 'Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia' - Form 40CH

or...

another form?

I would appreciate any feedback!!
Both forms. Plus the standard migration fee and you will need a medical for the child in due course.

You apply to the Australian High Commission London, if in the UK.

You might want to ask further on the immigration forum.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

iNTERLINK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need a visa for my new child

Hi Jeremy, how have you been keeping?

I agree with Jeremy's answer

Kind regards
Andre