Wikiposts

6 months on

Old Jun 30th 2003, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by unrefined_mind
Diane

Great insight and help to all considering the move, so many questions we all want to know and good to hear from one who has crossed over, good luck for your future.

Thanks

-----

I would like to add to Ellen1 and Stoney, you have tried to ruin this post with your bitter remarks, no one else, if you don't like someone, stay away.....please keep this thread clear of this sort of reply as Diane has started a good one here.

Please note first shitty remark by Dotty.....Great post otherwise
If you are going to comment at least see both sides.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

MartyO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stoney

This post wasn't about 'both sides'. It was almost for once the real side.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Dont be so Gutless Stoney. Dont blame me for your foulmouthed, abusive sick obsessive posts.

Frankly Stoney I am getting sick of your total obsession with my posts a fact that has been noticed by many here.

My comment here was that this was a great post (discussion with varying points of view) and that I hoped it would not be wrecked by Idiots.

You and ellen are the only ones wrecking it, with your continual obsessive hatred of someone because they have done so bloody well in OZ.

You spit venom with every post I put here, you are green with envy and hatred. Obsession is not healthy mate, especialy when it is with a figure on the internet!

What is your point here anyway? You dont live in OZ, you post foul language, argue with anyone who has a bad comment on OZ. A fact that has been commented on by many here.

You are wasting your time with posting your spewing venom to me anymore IGNORE has been activated.

Sorry to Dianne for putting this in your post but Stoneys vendetta against me has gone too far.

Stoney get some help mate before it destroys you. Goodbye.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

smithone is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should use the personal message option to direct your personal grievances rather than clutter the airways with post like this.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Thanks for the words of appreciation for my post. I haven't posted that many cos as I say everyone is different and may not
see my experiences as relevant but I feel quite chuffed now and will try to contribute a bit more.

Diane
Old Jun 30th 2003, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Thanks for the words of appreciation for my post. I haven't posted that many cos as I say everyone is different and may not
see my experiences as relevant but I feel quite chuffed now and will try to contribute a bit more.

Diane
Hi Diane,
Keep up with the good posts both positive and negative it's all relevant to us immo's.
Dotty chooses to think that they are personal attacks and refuses to see why people get so angry with her.
The amount of people who wont post on here because of her and her "gang" is quite frightening.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MartyO
This post wasn't about 'both sides'. It was almost for once the real side.
I was commenting on Dottys first attack which she accuses everyone else of doing not Dianes excellent post
I think you are guilty of getting involved in protecting Dotty when in fact she can be the rudest poster on here when she chooses
As long as Dotty PB etc choose to hurl insults around then so will I
I will stop when they do.
I see it as a "result" that Dotty has chosen the "ignore" option as it is a small step in redressing the balance of all the posters who have chosen to ignore her and her bunch of trolls
Old Jul 1st 2003, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

MartyO is an unknown quantity at this point

I was commenting on Dottys first attack which she accuses everyone else of doing not Dianes excellent post
I think you are guilty of getting involved in protecting Dotty when in fact she can be the rudest poster on here when she chooses
As long as Dotty PB etc choose to hurl insults around then so will I
I will stop when they do.
I see it as a "result" that Dotty has chosen the "ignore" option as it is a small step in redressing the balance of all the posters who have chosen to ignore her and her bunch of trolls

I wasn't trying to protect anyone. I don't know Dotty as much as I don't know you - nor do I have anything against either of you. But, responding to and taking whatever opportunity presents itself to continue past grievances begins to be an end in itself and defeats the purpose of this forum. This is made still worse when it interferes with a particularly good post.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MartyO
I wasn't trying to protect anyone. I don't know Dotty as much as I don't know you - nor do I have anything against either of you. But, responding to and taking whatever opportunity presents itself to continue past grievances begins to be an end in itself and defeats the purpose of this forum. This is made still worse when it interferes with a particularly good post.

Then why didnt you comment on Dottys initial snide remark?????
Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

This is Dianes thread, so can we please keep it at that!!!

Diane there is no shame in saying that you live in Clarkson. Clarkson is where all the "first" home buyers flock to and after a couple of years move on the a more expensive suburb. I have a house in Marangaroo, which when we built the house was another "first" home buyers area. Although I don't live in OZ at the moment, I still have my house there and will tell anyone gladly that is where it is. Be proud of your house and where you live and make the most of it
Cheers
Old Jul 1st 2003, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by unrefined_mind
Diane

Great insight and help to all considering the move, so many questions we all want to know and good to hear from one who has crossed over, good luck for your future.

Thanks

-----

I would like to add to Ellen1 and Stoney, you have tried to ruin this post with your bitter remarks, no one else, if you don't like someone, stay away.....please keep this thread clear of this sort of reply as Diane has started a good one here.

Dear URM (or wilf or whoever you are!) my response was made to Dotty's remark about the so called idiots that may damage the thread and not the content of the original thread, so there
Old Jul 1st 2003, 7:14 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future

ive no idea what clarkson suburb is like, but i bet it looks alot better than some of the run down, boarded up council estates we have here. one council estate in my town has been pulled down coz it was that bad.

im not saying clarkson is a council estate by the way, or is it i dont know????
Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Clarkson has got a bad reputation, but you are right Denhim, we have seen far far worse places in the UK. We were pleasantly surprised, went to visit there, thought about buying a crook lock for the car etc. In the event hubby forgot to lock the car, came out a few hours later and you'll never guess what. Yup, it was right where we'd left it!

Loopy
Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:19 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by denhim
ive no idea what clarkson suburb is like, but i bet it looks alot better than some of the run down, boarded up council estates we have here. one council estate in my town has been pulled down coz it was that bad.

im not saying clarkson is a council estate by the way, or is it i dont know????
No but it has a high percentage of Homeswest houses .
Brighton next door to this suburb is up in arms because some soft prats did not take in that Homeswest has 1 in 12 blocks , so one concerned buyer has put out a warning that a private home could have an Abo family put in next door to them.
Which could wipe off most of the value of any home here , people are affraid of the Abos.
Homeswest pointed out tenants choose homes and hard luck if you get a bad one white or black.

Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:29 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DianeOZ
PB

I read that article and it said that in in every 12 houses built were allocated to Homes West. Is that right?

Diane
We were told 1 in 7 when we looked at the area but its reported as 1 in 12 , I have nothing against Homeswest people but its a nightmare trying to sell a home next to your average Homeswest dump.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.