Reload this Page >

5-a-side on the gold coast...

5-a-side on the gold coast...

Old Aug 8th 2008, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

StuChapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 5-a-side on the gold coast...

Hello all,

I'm new to the goldie, and am looking to get fit and play some 5-a-side again, so can anyone point me in the right direction for somewhere to play, and maybe a team to join?

cheers,

Stu
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:10 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5-a-side on the gold coast...

Originally Posted by StuChapman
Hello all,

I'm new to the goldie, and am looking to get fit and play some 5-a-side again, so can anyone point me in the right direction for somewhere to play, and maybe a team to join?

cheers,

Stu
Hi Stu,

11'S is a lot bigger over here than 5's!! and if you are looking for a game of football why not try playing in the expats game on saturday, check out the thread Gold Coast V'S Brisbane Football Match on this forum.

MM
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply MM, I'm deffo gonna come down and check out the game vs Bris, gotta see how the Goldie boys deal with 'em!! I thought you guys had all the players you needed, so didn't put my name down for it.

Do any of you fellas play 11s regularly in a league or anything?

Stu
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:12 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply MM, I'm deffo gonna come down and check out the game vs Bris, gotta see how the Goldie boys deal with 'em!! I thought you guys had all the players you needed, so didn't put my name down for it.

Stu
Yeah mate there is an Over 35's league at Southport.

If you're old like me send me a PM and I will get you a game.

Nick
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Hi Nick,

I'd have loved to join in but I'm a bit younger than 35 so I'm ineligible to play in that league any other recommendations?

Cheers
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:23 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Stu
hi stu we have had a couple drop out so if u want a game, no probs at all!! let me know or post a reply on the end of the footy thread and i will add your name.

Malky
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Stu if your looking to get fit i would suggest you stay well away from them gold coast/brissie lads,check out their meet-up photos and you'll see what i mean
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey Stu if your looking to get fit i would suggest you stay well away from them gold coast/brissie lads,check out their meet-up photos and you'll see what i mean
Do i detect a sad, deranged, jealous man here
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Do i detect a sad, deranged, jealous man here
Bobby mate you could only detect me if i was covered in curry sauce and served with chips
Old Aug 10th 2008, 3:01 am
Just Joined

Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Bobby mate you could only detect me if i was covered in curry sauce and served with chips
Each to their very own Bernieboy mate Are they proper home made chips ???? Mmmmmm.....................
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Each to their very own Bernieboy mate Are they proper home made chips ???? Mmmmmm.....................
Yeah the big thick jobs our mothers used to make,that burnt the top of your bloody mouth off,so you spat it out and the dog done a runner with it