Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is it really to much hassle!

is it really to much hassle!

Old Aug 10th 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default is it really to much hassle!

Just sold my property (yippee).Still in the waiting game for my visa which was applied for in Jan. no sign as of yet..
Still have my beloved VW Transporter which has only 40,000 miles on her.
Is it really to expensive and lots of hassle to take her with me.
Havent got much stuff to take what i have got would all fit in the van nicely?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:07 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it really to much hassle!

Originally Posted by Emiric
Just sold my property (yippee).Still in the waiting game for my visa which was applied for in Jan. no sign as of yet..
Look for a very good thread by big Ape. It shows you the true story. Congrats on selling the house , if you can sell the van do so.

I might have to do the whole car shipping thing simply due to it not selling here.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emiric
Have a read of the links in THIS THREAD by BigApe
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that guys sell the van it is then..only had 5 months myself..

cheers again!