Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 a side footie group

5 a side footie group

Old Apr 16th 2012, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

wattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to all
Default 5 a side footie group

be arriving in perth in 9 weeks and going to miss my weekly 5 a side footbal with my mates. anything going on around bertram, kwinana areas? im 41 by the way, still relatively fit, but dont want to chase about with a group of young ones

i might even be tempted to join a veteran 11's team although im not much good.

cheers steven
Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 5 a side footie group

I'm hoping to be in the same area by the end of May, I'll be looking for a game of a 5 a-side too If I find anything before you get there I'll let you know. I'm probably going to be really busy for the first few months though
Old Apr 19th 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

wattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to all

Originally Posted by John Mc
I'm hoping to be in the same area by the end of May, I'll be looking for a game of a 5 a-side too If I find anything before you get there I'll let you know. I'm probably going to be really busy for the first few months though
great stuff!!! are you just going to look into areas when you arrive then? we will be staying in thornlie for a couple of weeks on arrival with a friend but bertram has caught our eye. will head down there to have a look during our first week. be good if you could let me know if you find anything. we could even try and start something up!!!! once of course we both settle
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

We'll initially be looking at Secret Harbour, bit of a drive from Bertram but we could make it work. I'll be working shifts once I get started with work but I'll be available to play when I'm off
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John Mc
We'll initially be looking at Secret Harbour, bit of a drive from Bertram but we could make it work. I'll be working shifts once I get started with work but I'll be available to play when I'm off
secret harbours not too far from bertram. yep we can make this 5 aside happen
Old Jun 19th 2012, 11:40 am
Just Joined

dan25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wattsbug
secret harbours not too far from bertram. yep we can make this 5 aside happen
hi. im currently living in cockburn central, which isnt far from bertram. have been in perth a few months now and looking for a kickabout. when your settled give me a shout!
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

I've found a vets team to play for, going to train with them on Thursday and hopefully start playing some matches. Been a while since I played 11 a-side though. Will let you know how it go's.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

hey all. been here for just over 4 weeks now and am living in Baldivis. Anyone got 5 a side going around these parts or want to get something up and running soon? im now desperate for a kick about now!!!
Old Dec 9th 2012, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

bigdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wattsbug
hey all. been here for just over 4 weeks now and am living in Baldivis. Anyone got 5 a side going around these parts or want to get something up and running soon? im now desperate for a kick about now!!!
Hi wattsbug,
Any joy with a kick about? I moved to baldivis in september, could do with getting some exercise. Not the best player, havent played for years, but think i'd enjoy some real football.