457 Visa

Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:00 am
Just Joined

vickyrainbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 Visa

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for recruitment agencies or companies who offer 457 visa.

Can you recommend any recruitment agency which can look for a company for me?

I am willing to pay all visa expenses. Currently i am employed as Personnel Officer.

Thanks for the recommendations.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:16 am
Just Joined

Default Re: 457 Visa

Any one
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickyrainbow
Any one
Allowing more time might get you a better response!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for recruitment agencies or companies who offer 457 visa.

I am willing to pay all visa expenses. Currently i am employed as Personnel Officer.

Hi

Try ABC Global Services as they link employers and employees together, must add though that I'm not sure what occupations they cover! I'll send you a PM re this!

www.abcglobal.com.au

Also try going on the job sites daily and applying for any jobs that apply to you even if they do say you already need a visa or need to resident in Australia. We did this and after 250 CV's found a sponsor for a job that is not on the skilled list.

These are the sites we used:

www.seek.com.au
www.alljobs.com.au

Good luck with it all
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Thanks

any more suggestion please?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

oz for angie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

any more suggestion please?
hi there,go into google.com.au and type in 'employment agencies' then the city your interested in migrating to,you can then e-mail them from there,thats what i have done in the hope of securing sponsorship on a 457 visa and so far its been fairly positive,good luck!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Hello Everyone,

Try:

www.ipa.com.au

Or their UK partners:

www.employmentaustralia.co.uk

Give them your CV (resume). They found us employment and arranged the visa. You should also be able to relocation costs paid. We did.

Sara
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

nevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nice

Hi

What ever the company your employed in at that moment try ringing round and faxing your CV about to companies in the same line of buiness,you can try email but some companies treat these as spam

good luck
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:41 am
Just Joined

I still haven't found anyone..

Surely there must be an agency who can do that for me!

I'm willing to pay for all expenses as well
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I still haven't found anyone..

Surely there must be an agency who can do that for me!

I'm willing to pay for all expenses as well
Just being willing to pay doesn't necessarily secure you a sponsorship deal, I'm afraid.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just being willing to pay doesn't necessarily secure you a sponsorship deal, I'm afraid.
You are absolutely right I'm afraid
Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

nevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nicenevsy is just really nice

patience is a virtue do you think your going to find a sponsor within a few days either you are very optimistic or or think to highly of your skills

Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:11 am
Just Joined

bump