457 visa?

Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough
Default 457 visa?

Hi we are just found someone to sponser my hubby , how long will this take to sort out because we dont know when to put the house up for sale,
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 457 visa?

Originally Posted by the derbys
Hi we are just found someone to sponser my hubby , how long will this take to sort out because we dont know when to put the house up for sale,

with a 457 probably less time than it will take you to sell youre house! I think ours took 8-9 weeks, my wife has been in Aus nearly 3 months, (she had a job to go to so she went over ahead of us) and I'm still here with the kids waiting for the house sale to complete! even though we went on the market about the same time she left and had an offer in the first 2 weeks!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:11 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours took about 3 months. I'd put the house up for sale asap, you can always stay with family or rent somewhere for a few weeks if needed.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, the whole thing about 457 visa is to get the worker to Australia as quick as possible.

From enquiring about the job and arriving in Australia was a total of 8 weeks. The visa application only took 4 weeks!

GEMS