457 visa

Old Oct 10th 2003, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

scallywag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 visa

Hi

Anyone going out to Perth area soon on a 457 visa who would like to look into the idea of buying a franchise together to enable us to secure a PR visa please pm me

Thanks

Phil
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

OK
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:16 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scallywag
OK
You need to put 457IE visa

cause a 457 temp visa is still applicable - big difference, a 457 is employer nominated

I thought 457 IEs where finishing?

Cheers
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:29 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Sandra
You need to put 457IE visa

cause a 457 temp visa is still applicable - big difference, a 457 is employer nominated

I thought 457 IEs where finishing?

Cheers
They have finished as of 28/2/03 but the dozy twots in dim ia are still processing even now, just got verbal confirmation this week that i had been accepted.

As for franchise or any biz, wait till you get there & work it out carefully, in my dealings with realtors or agents so far they really are the worst of the worst, all the sharks are not in the sea, & don't forget the too good to be true deals are even more so on the other side of the world.
Good luck & be carefull, really carefull. I will be going with 2 accountants & let the bank take the risk when i get to Brisbane.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:38 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DavidT
They have finished as of 28/2/03 but the dozy twots in dim ia are still processing even now, just got verbal confirmation this week that i had been accepted.

As for franchise or any biz, wait till you get there & work it out carefully, in my dealings with realtors or agents so far they really are the worst of the worst, all the sharks are not in the sea, & don't forget the too good to be true deals are even more so on the other side of the world.
Good luck & be carefull, really carefull. I will be going with 2 accountants & let the bank take the risk when i get to Brisbane.
Excellent advice here,

they will sell franchises to dead grannies ......anywhere in the world...check check check and check again

lots of people here on the look for the pommie pound!

Cheers
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the advice

Mine is a 457ie visa

Like you said lots of people after my money, i just need to pick the right one, hopefully buy a well know franchise, anyone in WA heard of Fish Feast, have you ever eaten there, they have 6 shops all nor, please tell me if you have been in these fish shops and what was the food like

Thanks
Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:29 pm
owieb

Originally posted by scallywag
Thanks for the advice

Mine is a 457ie visa

Like you said lots of people after my money, i just need to pick the right one, hopefully buy a well know franchise, anyone in WA heard of Fish Feast, have you ever eaten there, they have 6 shops all nor, please tell me if you have been in these fish shops and what was the food like

Thanks
Never heard of them and I've been here over a year!

Where are they located?