4 year passport

Old Dec 27th 2003, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

sal&lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 4 year passport

Hi all

Well its been a few weeks and we have sold the house; have the medical on the 2n d Jan and its all fine - so far so good!

our questions are
#
what does the 4 yr business sponsorship medical involve? ahead of the new year we are getting paranoid and think we canT drink for the New Year!!! is it just a chest xray?

and do any of you know that we aparently need four years on our passport tillexpry to enable us to be granted for 4 years sponsorhsip?

i await your responses, you are a fantastic site

sal and lee

HOPING FOR MID FEB LEAVE UK DATE...THE HOUSE IS SOLD...THE INTERIOR IS SOLD....AND HOW ARE OUR CHESTS?
Old Dec 27th 2003, 11:17 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 4 year passport

Originally posted by sal&lee
Hi all

Well its been a few weeks and we have sold the house; have the medical on the 2n d Jan and its all fine - so far so good!

our questions are
#
what does the 4 yr business sponsorship medical involve? ahead of the new year we are getting paranoid and think we canT drink for the New Year!!! is it just a chest xray?

and do any of you know that we aparently need four years on our passport tillexpry to enable us to be granted for 4 years sponsorhsip?

i await your responses, you are a fantastic site

sal and lee

HOPING FOR MID FEB LEAVE UK DATE...THE HOUSE IS SOLD...THE INTERIOR IS SOLD....AND HOW ARE OUR CHESTS?
Put medical in the search facility and you will get a lot of info. It is more than the chest X-ray but nothing to be worried about. Another good source for medical info is the immigration forum and www.immi.gov.au .
Old Dec 27th 2003, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

sal&lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 4 year passport

Originally posted by bondipom
Put medical in the search facility and you will get a lot of info. It is more than the chest X-ray but nothing to be worried about. Another good source for medical info is the immigration forum and www.immi.gov.au .

THANKS MATE...APPRECIATE YOU BEING ON HERE, SO...EVER VENTURED TO COOGEEPOM?!!!!

WILL RESEARCH AND GET BACK!

SAL AND LEE
X
Old Dec 27th 2003, 11:27 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sal&lee

THANKS MATE...APPRECIATE YOU BEING ON HERE, SO...EVER VENTURED TO COOGEEPOM?!!!!

WILL RESEARCH AND GET BACK!

SAL AND LEE
X
Yikes my ears are getting sore (caps mean shouting). I sometimes go to Coogee but I find there are more backpackers there than Bondi plus the surf there is only good on the massive days when it is on the reef and way too deadly for my mortal likes.
Old Dec 28th 2003, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

vanriet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, am assuming you are talking about the 4 year business visa - we only had to have an xray taken for that, nothing else. It doesn't matter how long your passport is valid for, if it expires before the 4 years are over you will need to get a new one from your local embassy but have been told this shouldn't be a problem. Also make sure they spell your name right on all the papers. When we went to pick up our passports from the Australian High Commission in London, we realised they had misspelt both our names on the visa sticker in passport (admittedly our names are unusual).

good luck

annemarie