Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

Old Dec 11th 2002, 11:14 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Xmas to PB and everyone else on this Forum

I wanted to wish everyone on this Forum a Happy Xmas (yes, including you PB!) and to raise a glass to a New Year when you can plan your future with more certainty.

Merry Xmas!
Old Dec 12th 2002, 7:18 am
Banned

kismet is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Alan,

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!!!!

Packers coming next week, due to fly out to Brisbane on 2-4th Jan cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all waiting 2003 will be your year
Kismet
Old Dec 12th 2002, 7:28 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Alan,
Hope you have a great Xmas too. Thanks for all the advice and help in 2002, and best of luck for 2003. Good luck to all the rest of you Oz hopefuls out there too!
W.
Old Dec 12th 2002, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alan! and all [inc. PB]

Hope you have a Great Christmas and Happy New Year too! Thanks for all your help so far this year! I hope 2003 will be a Great Year, and will make a lot of dreams come true! with all of us 4rumers getting our Visas asap!

Good Luck, and best wishes! :PARTY:

Last edited by poggle; Dec 14th 2002 at 4:08 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2002, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Alan,

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm glad I found you all, it has kept the dream alive. Roll on 2003...

Mash..

Originally posted by poggle
Hi Alan! and all [inc. PB]

Hope you have a Great Christmas and Happy New Year too! Thanks for all your help so far this year! I hope 2003 will be a Great Year, and will make a lot of dreams come true! with all of us 4rumers getting our Visas asap!

Good and best wishes! :PARTY:
Old Dec 12th 2002, 10:40 am
shellypuss

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all - may we all get what we want in 2003.

Cheers

Shelly

Old Dec 12th 2002, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi guys

A very merry christmas to you all and here's to a prosperous and visatastic new year to you all.

We're currently gearing up for our first Christmas downunder...very weird!! We've just put the christmas tree up in 38 degree heat!!hmmm lets hope the bushfires die down before then too..especially the ones near us!!

love sophia xx
Old Dec 12th 2002, 11:28 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Happy Christmas everyone and very best wishes for the New Year.

Cinderella
Old Dec 12th 2002, 2:35 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Alan et al.

Merry Christmas and a Super New Year!

I would have gone mad without this site, and the Christmas Cheer helps!

love
Old Dec 12th 2002, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

parrot is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Let's hope it rains visas in the new year.

Parrot
Old Dec 12th 2002, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas to all,

and good luck to everyone waiting for their VISA'S.............

Scooby.
Old Dec 12th 2002, 6:27 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Bah Humbug !

BB-dogs are for as long as you don't get caught !
Old Dec 12th 2002, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas, may it be our last cold dreary one over here!

Tina
Old Dec 12th 2002, 8:39 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

May I say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too to all on this forum.

I am sooo pleased that I found this forum because it has been a wonderful scource of information for me when I needed it most.

I have also made lots of new friends, some of whom I have had the pleasure of meeting and I hope that these friendships continue to develop when we get to Oz.

Good luck to everyone for 2003.....
Old Dec 12th 2002, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Merry Xmas Alan and to everyone on this forum
May all your dreams come true for 2003

Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.