Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

4 more night's left in the UK

4 more night's left in the UK

Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default 4 more night's left in the UK

Wow cant' believe we've only got 4 more night's left, we had John Mason in on Monday and Tuesday that went very well, tonight's our last night in our house we move into a hotel tomorrow and fly to Brisbane on Monday evening.

Our kids are really happy about everything 6yrs & 14yrs and they both finish school today, think i'm going to cry when i pick my daughter from school, seeing her hugging her little friends goodbye.

It's a mixed feeling i guess, happy, sad, emotional, but more than anything we can't bloody wait.

Good luck everyone it took us over 2yrs we never thought we'd get here but we have and its a fantastic feeling.

paula.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:52 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 more night's left in the UK

Originally Posted by cantwait
Wow cant' believe we've only got 4 more night's left, we had John Mason in on Monday and Tuesday that went very well, tonight's our last night in our house we move into a hotel tomorrow and fly to Brisbane on Monday evening.

Our kids are really happy about everything 6yrs & 14yrs and they both finish school today, think i'm going to cry when i pick my daughter from school, seeing her hugging her little friends goodbye.

It's a mixed feeling i guess, happy, sad, emotional, but more than anything we can't bloody wait.

Good luck everyone it took us over 2yrs we never thought we'd get here but we have and its a fantastic feeling.

paula.
Bloody hell i am nervous for you Paula....but best of luck and i hope it all goes well. What a lovely way to start the New year x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:05 pm
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

Hi Paula, you are in for the ride of your life. Enjoy, and remember at the end of the day YOU ALWAYS have choices. You will have the ups and downs that we all have had, but for me and mine it was the best decision that we ever made. Can't imagine living anywhere else other than Perth. After over 21 years I still get the same feeling I had the first day I drove along the swan river into Perth city. I really live here?????? Amazing. Big ride with lots of ups and downs but I personally wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Best wishes
Pauline

paula.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:08 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

paula.
The very best of luck to you all Look forward to reading your posts from the other side.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

paula.
hi there
we went through all this about 10 weeks ago!! (Dewsbury)
now we are in a rental and waiting for delivery of our container on monday (which was packed by john mason uk!)i cannot wait to see all my stuff again and unpack everything!!
we are both working and our daughter (7) is at school and happy (they break up next week!! for summer hols) i feel like we have been here ages as we have achieved a lot in a short time
where are you staying on arrival??
pm me if you need any help or advice
Bev
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

paula.

have you got a job to go to?? or you gonna search when here? i am in need of a revamp but dont know which salon to choose!! i want my hair like Kerry Mcfadden (as she was in "hello" some weeks back!!)
bev.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:31 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

paula.
Aww loads and loads of luck in your new life Paula, sooooo pleased for you
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great new life and a safe journey.
Julie.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:41 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Paula, hope it's everything you've dreamed of and more. Don't forget to give us an update as soon as you can.
Have a nice journey

mandi x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:45 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Good luck and safe journey Paula
Will look forward to your posts.
Carole x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe journey to you all

All the best

Sue x
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

paula.
wELL THATS ME CRYING, THINKING ABOUT IT, BRINGS BACK MEMEORIES OF WHEN WE LEFT. HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW LIFE. DENISE
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey and a fantastic new life. don't forget to let us know how you get on when yor down under!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:36 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

paula.
Have a great trip over, and a fantastic life when you arrive here