4 days to go!

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

loolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really niceloolaa1909 is just really nice
Default 4 days to go!

Hi everyone
Just thought I would send a departing post as things very hectic with only 4 days to go. We leave for Melbourne on Saturday morning and I don't think we will have internet access for a while so good luck to everyone waiting for their visa's and will get on here as soon as I can.
Bye for now
Laura x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:37 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 days to go!

oh wow, how exciting!!

Have a safe flight and I hope everything goes really well.....*JEALOUS*!!

Therese
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Have a great flight and best of luck for your new life in Australia

Lynn xx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:39 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loolaa1909
Hi everyone
Just thought I would send a departing post as things very hectic with only 4 days to go. We leave for Melbourne on Saturday morning and I don't think we will have internet access for a while so good luck to everyone waiting for their visa's and will get on here as soon as I can.
Bye for now
Laura x
Good Luck Laura

We leave in 2 days
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loolaa1909
Hi everyone
Bye for now
Laura x

Have a safe flight and we will hopefully see you in Melbourne soon
Tracy
x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Bring a jar of marmite and some real chocolate.

Good luck, Mick