Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

31 degrees in Melbourne today

31 degrees in Melbourne today

Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:01 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 31 degrees in Melbourne today

It was a bit on the humid side today
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

So was that the top temp today? Haven't seen any weather reports yet. Sure felt hotter than that to me! Perhaps because I feel like I haven't seen the bloody sun since our holiday in Cyprus last September! (06')
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:40 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

37 deg up here in mildura, but really windy too which is crap. it was that hot hairdryer/oven heat, think its to be a more 'pleasant' 32 tomorrow
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:46 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
37 deg up here in mildura, but really windy too which is crap. it was that hot hairdryer/oven heat, think its to be a more 'pleasant' 32 tomorrow
its been bloody cold here today only 23 and a strong wind....bbbbrrrrr
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:56 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
lol poor soul !!!

had a wee look at the weather earlier, and the temps to drop back to 24-25 tues and wed and hover around 30 for w/end which is good

ps. still wtg on house to sell so i can move to adelaide, keep your fingers crossed that someone will give us an offer this week, this living in different states from yer hubby is hard!! im missing him
anyway, catch up with you soon on msn
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
lol poor soul !!!

had a wee look at the weather earlier, and the temps to drop back to 24-25 tues and wed and hover around 30 for w/end which is good

ps. still wtg on house to sell so i can move to adelaide, keep your fingers crossed that someone will give us an offer this week, this living in different states from yer hubby is hard!! im missing him
anyway, catch up with you soon on msn

You come and live in ADL with your hubby, and I'll come and stay there without mine

We've got a coffee met this week too and a night out, but no-one wants to go They must have heard about my last night out
Old Oct 21st 2007, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
I've had goosebumps on me goosebumps today and my feet are like blocks of ice at the moment...how did I manage in the UK
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:30 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
I expect "NO" isnt the answer you want then ?
Why are you saying yes?????

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
With you on this, our heating is on, the car windows are just defrosting (yes we have had frost for the last few mornings) and we are all coughing and spluttering.
Can't wait until we arrive early next year
I'm all drugged up with co-codimol and vicks so ready for work in the morning
J x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jaycee1

I'm all drugged up with co-codimol and vicks so ready for work in the morning
J x
Poor you - ring in sick, Luckily I don't work and it is the school hols so a lie in for me tomorrow, hopefully will feel better and OH just said he thinks he will work from home rather than go in and spread his germs, yeh right, he just doesn't like the idea of him having to get up while we all stay in bed

Tracy - Jason's OH
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:39 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Actually top temp in Melbourne was 34 degrees yesterday so the title of this thread is incorrect.

5.30 in the morning now and its a pleasant 20 degrees... now I can get some sleep. Oops time to got to work.........

Buzzy
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Actually top temp in Melbourne was 34 degrees yesterday so the title of this thread is incorrect.

5.30 in the morning now and its a pleasant 20 degrees... now I can get some sleep. Oops time to got to work.........

Buzzy
Jason gets up at that time now, think he was hoping for a lie in when we got ot Oz
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:27 pm
Aussie in Hertfordshire

moocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant futuremoocow has a brilliant future

i remember moving to Melbourne for the first (and only) time in the late 80's. it was 42 degrees for 3 weeks. i am from queenlsnad but we don't often get weather like that on the coast. i just about melted. went for a swim at the beach on the morningotn peninsular (ocean side not the bay) and nearly froze stepping into the water.

wait till you get a couple of weeks of a nice hot northerly wind blowing
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:33 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quoting temperatures is meaningless, Darwin would be cooler then 36 but the humidity would be the kill.
Originally Posted by Wendy
It was about 38 I think. 2 degrees warmer than SA
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:38 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Poor you - ring in sick, Luckily I don't work and it is the school hols so a lie in for me tomorrow, hopefully will feel better and OH just said he thinks he will work from home rather than go in and spread his germs, yeh right, he just doesn't like the idea of him having to get up while we all stay in bed

Tracy - Jason's OH
I have school hols off too only our hols are next week
I'm lucky with my job I went into a school for an hour then came home to write some reports
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
I have school hols off too only our hols are next week
I'm lucky with my job I went into a school for an hour then came home to write some reports
Hey it is good if you can work from home too, I imagine they won't want you spreading germs either

Have been to boots again today to stock up on more cough and cold medicines, hopefully will save on this when we are in Oz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.