Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

31 degrees in Melbourne today

31 degrees in Melbourne today

Old Oct 21st 2007, 2:38 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 31 degrees in Melbourne today

And its only October......

Gee I love the weather here so far, the winter was like an English spring but sunnier and the spring is proving to be like the best English summer you ever had.

errrr what's summer going to be like???

Buzzy
Old Oct 21st 2007, 2:48 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 31 degrees in Melbourne today

Take the best British Summer you've ever had. Chuck in a few trips to the south of France and maybe a couple of weekends in the Greek Islands. Sprinkle with a few cold days and there you have it.

Sometimes all that can happen in 1 day.

I love it.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:52 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

Gee I love the weather here so far, the winter was like an English spring but sunnier and the spring is proving to be like the best English summer you ever had.

You might find that the temperature drops to 13 degrees before it comes back up again.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:15 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

Buzzy
Is that ALL?????
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

36 here in SA. It's so hot, I've had to get in the pool most of the day
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:40 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry Simon, they are just jealous because its comfortably warm, and not too hot ,

(unfortunately forcast for the next few days is 18/20 degrees with rain. Thats Melbourne for ya.)

Just got back from a 150km bike ride, and it was fabulous with the weather.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Poor you

31 today and me and hubby been building the deck - thirsty work
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:41 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
So I see you are still struggling to settle in then Wendy
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:49 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

13 degrees here - brrrrr!!

However it's gloriously sunny and we're off to Monkey world for the day so I can't complain
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:52 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

You buggers teasing us like this
I'm sat here full of Vicks cos I can't breathe and the heating on full cos it's freezing
Anyone want to 'exchange' for a week?
J x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:55 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
I'm sat here full of Vicks cos I can't breathe and the heating on full cos it's freezing
J x

I expect "NO" isnt the answer you want then ?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
J x
With you on this, our heating is on, the car windows are just defrosting (yes we have had frost for the last few mornings) and we are all coughing and spluttering.

Can't wait until we arrive early next year
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:28 am
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Need to check what it's like in Darwin!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Poor you

31 today and me and hubby been building the deck - thirsty work

I know, what a horrible life we lead eh?

Originally Posted by furkew
So I see you are still struggling to settle in then Wendy
Funnily enough, I nearly booked a flight to the UK today. NOT!

Originally Posted by TJUK
Need to check what it's like in Darwin!!
It was about 38 I think. 2 degrees warmer than SA
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:24 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

It was about 38 I think. 2 degrees warmer than SA [/QUOTE]

Lol, 38 in darwin would be a first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.