Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

3 BR Rental In quiet, leafy suberb, Adelaide

3 BR Rental In quiet, leafy suberb, Adelaide

Old Oct 9th 2006, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 3 BR Rental In quiet, leafy suberb, Adelaide

Hi Everyone,
we're vacating our rental on the 30th of October and as our landlord is a very decent guy, we thought we might help him out with an ad on here.
The rental is in a very quiet eastern suberb (Tranmere), 3 bedrooms, (2 good size - bed 1 with BIR) open plan hall, lounge and kitchen (kitchen a bit small). loundry with plumbing for a washing machine. Driveway for 2 cars, HUGE storage in the garage (double lengthways) .Adequate undercover entertaining (not brilliant). Best shower I've ever had. Recently decorated. VERY friendly birdlife in garden - (will eat from your hands) Phone provisioned for broadband. Shops are walkable, as is the bustop.
Landlord is happy to do a 3 month contract but prefers 6.
I've looked at the rental ads in the Advertiser and most places in Tranmere are going for over $300 P/w - this is $260. PM if you're interested

Last edited by Lordflasheart; Oct 9th 2006 at 3:51 am. Reason: Advised to remove phone numbers.