28yo no kids moving to Perth

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 28yo no kids moving to Perth

Leederville or Subiaco.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Good curry house is a must! Whats the name of it? I'm from Leeds but born in Bradford...... You can take the boy out of the city but you can't take the curry out of the boy

I must admit i like the thought of getting the ferry to work. Although i'm hoping to start my own business so will be working from home for a bit.

I'm always up for a night out!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stony
I'm in South Perth and can confirm the ferry link to the CBD is great. Same price as the bus and much faster

Stony
Yeah and not to mention the fact that its a MUCH cooler way to get to work than the bus or the train!!!

love sophia xx
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sophia
Yeah and not to mention the fact that its a MUCH cooler way to get to work than the bus or the train!!!

love sophia xx
Is it packed in the rush hour? I remember the Sydney ferry being pretty uncomfy at times.

Never heard of your yorkshire proverb, but it made me chuckle
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

I'm 30 and am validating my visa in June, and staying in Freo for 10 days. Have heard that Leeder, Scabs, Cotts and Subi should all fit the bill.

SS