Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane weather

Brisbane weather

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane weather

Have you seen the radar?

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR503.shtml

Lesley
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane weather

Originally Posted by lesleys
Have you seen the radar?

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR503.shtml

Lesley
Yep, pretty colourful. Don't know if it'll get this far, but the wind is picking up already - and we are on the north-east side of the city!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Brisbane weather

Still heading for Brisbane,,,,,enough to make the Bloke go out and bring the washing in.....!

TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING
for Damaging Winds, Large Hailstones
For people in parts of the
Southeast Coast and the
Wide Bay and Burnett forecast districts.
Issued at 7:15 pm on Wednesday 2 February 2005

Storms are occurring in a line stretching from the Bunya Mountains down to
Gatton and further south to the New South Wales border. Some of these storms
may be severe and may produce damaging winds and large hailstones.

The storms are moving rapidly to the east northeast at around 50 km/hr. The
line of storms is expected to move over Kingaroy, Laidley and Boonah within the
next half an hour and Murgon, Ipswich and Beaudesert within the next hour.

The storms will be brief, and may be followed by gusty winds and areas of raised
dust.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:10 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The storms will be brief, and may be followed by gusty winds and areas of raised dust.
Would the latter bit be caused by all those expats running away from it, do you think?!!

Here, Polly, this'll settle yer nerves!

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ProofReader
Would the latter bit be caused by all those expats running away from it, do you think?!!

Here, Polly, this'll settle yer nerves!

Cheers me dear, can do without the excitment of storms tonight - its been one of them weeks! I'll have a quick!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:37 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Marclewis
Hi

I am writing to you from a TV production company called Ricochet. We are currently producing the fifth series of No Going Back and I am looking for people who are selling up in the Uk and moving abroad to start a new business venture. I would love to hear from anyone who is doing something along these lines. Please contact me on [email protected]
Thank you for your time

Bit too busy watching the weather here I'm afraid...........
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:43 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on to your hat Poll! (and the OSH and the bloke, of course!)

batten down the hatches............hope its not too bad!

sue
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:47 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Hang on to your hat Poll! (and the OSH and the bloke, of course!)

batten down the hatches............hope its not too bad!

sue
Good excuse for a cuddle huh! Oooohh I'm scared of that nasty rain.....
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:52 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Good excuse for a cuddle huh! Oooohh I'm scared of that nasty rain.....
No probs, I'll cuddle the Old Speckled Hen.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:58 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
No probs, I'll cuddle the Old Speckled Hen.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl!!

If anyone hear a loud 'crunch' over Brisbane way, its only Poll booting the bloke out the door!

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl!!

If anyone hear a loud 'crunch' over Brisbane way, its only Poll booting the bloke out the door!

rest assured I shall remove the OSH from him first.......
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:04 am

rest assured I shall remove the OSH from him first.......

good girl.....nice to see you have your priorities right!!!!!!!!! just put the boxes of monster munch on him, that'll weigh him down!

how is the wind? (that doesnt sound right somehow, but im laughing so much i dont want to change it!!!)

sue
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:07 am
Home and Happy

how is the wind? (that doesnt sound right somehow, but im laughing so much i dont want to change it!!!)

sue
My turn to pmsl

Not as bad here as forecast, it seems to have fizzled out a bit, had a few gusts but nothing awful so far. Nowhere near as bad as Sydney.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:11 am

My turn to pmsl

Not as bad here as forecast, it seems to have fizzled out a bit, had a few gusts but nothing awful so far. Nowhere near as bad as Sydney.

Goodo.

just noticed you have been married a year!! A YEAR!!!!!??????
Bluddy ell lass, where has the time gone?
Congratulations to you and the bloke!

sue xxx
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:12 am
Home and Happy

That crash from over Brisbane way just then was not me bootking the Bloke out by the way, it was him realising he left his shoes outside and its now coming down in buckets.........exit one Bloke to rescue soggy footwear!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.