2231-13

Old Nov 29th 2003, 6:03 am
Just Joined

tatakula is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2231-13

I got ACS with 2231-13 one year back,I have filed 47SK in jan2003, I am a senior network Engineer (CISCO,MSCE) when will I get medical papers? I have total of 6 years exp. do I need PCC (police clearance) again while submitting medicals?
I would like to know if my ASCO code is in MODL. for 10 points.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 6:14 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2231-13

Hiya tatakula,

I suspect that you might need a new police check, depending on when DIMMA get in contact with you. I know that you have to have a valid medical & police chjeck for when you go to get the visa validated.
Normally they ask for the medical & police check at the end of the process and only DIMMA know when that is.

You could try to get the paperwork for the medical from the Oz embassy in the country you are in. Check with them.
I think you get the forms sent to you otherwise.

To check if your ASCO code is in MODL. for 10 points, take a look at the DIMMA website. The list and the points that you get isn't fixed when you apply, but when the visa is granted. I think this is Wright. (I'll have a look at the website if I get a chance and get back to you.)

Bye
MHarkeh
Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:55 am
Just Joined

tatakula is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2231-13

I have already submitted PCC along with 47SK, do I need once again while sending medicals? I have checked in http://www.immi.gov.au site my ASCO code is there in MODL list (LAN/WAN) but the specifications says I need J2EE or SAP or Peoplesoft, let me know if I get 10 points or not I am a Senior Network Engineer (Cisco,Routers,Hubs,Swithes,NT,Novell Servers) etc . I am not a software Engineer. my ASCO code given by ACS is 2231-13.
Thanks