Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place down Under - on Perth tv tonight

A Place down Under - on Perth tv tonight

Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:04 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default A Place down Under - on Perth tv tonight

Not sure if anyone living here (perth) knows that A place Down Under is on ABC channel tonight (Monday 1st Dec) at 6.30pm.

Also don't forget it's the first part of the new series of 'The Bachelor' on Wednesday 3rd Dec on channel 9 at 8.30pm followed by 'Trista and Ryan's Wedding' part one, (the Bachelorette) at 10pm!!!

Oh my goodness I'am so sorry I don't know whats come over me, I seem to have a case of 'watching rubbish on tv 'itus' !! lol:scared:
Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Wish they'd stop playing that sort of programme in the UK (sorry to those still there wanting to watch!). My stepmum is driving me bonkers telling me about everyone on these programmes & telling me what sort of house I should be buying etc. Grrrrrr. Worst thing is some of them are repeats and the info is out of date, she described a prog I watched ages ago so no wonder the houses seem cheaper on there than they are now! Sorry - it's just I had about half an hour last night being told about Aussie houses, who's there me or her???

Will watch the one on ABC tonight though Janeyray!

Loopy
Old Nov 30th 2003, 11:35 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

It will be interesting to hear what you guys already in Aus think about the programme.

You've probably seen how many of us still in the UK reacted but as someone quite rightly pointed out, we haven't yet made the leap and no-one really knows for sure how they will feel until they do.

Elaine
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: A Place down Under - on Perth tv tonight

it is on here too! we think we may have seen it in the uk though. yes, everyone at home told us we should have been able to buy a 4 bed house for $50k after a prog shown there last week!!!! must be doing something wrong!
we seem to be watching too much tv too, especially alan! he went to sleep at 8pm last night, put the alarm on for 1am and then sat and watched english premier league till 5am!!
al has tonight's tv planned!
6.30pm a place down under (abc)
7.00pm hot property (prime/seven) i enjoy that one too
7.30pm english soccer (sbs) omg, not again!!!!! he says its highlights but there were'nt any! one goal all night!
i appear to be going mad......... watch this space:scared:
karen (had a lousy day at work, nearly walked out) thats my excuse!