2 weeks to go..

Old Jul 12th 2006, 5:16 pm
hjw
helenj

hjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud ofhjw has much to be proud of
Default 2 weeks to go..

We are flying out to Perth on the 26th july and i am sooooo scared at moment, i wake up feeling sick and scared ..
Dogs had blood tests on monday a bit of a nightmare as our vet wasnt qualified to do it so had to find another vet to carry it out..(we only found out our vet not qualified on monday morning, talk about near hysteria..)
I dont finish work until next friday which wa a stupid thing to do on my part.14 year old daughter party tomorrow god im going to be upset. Family one next friday then all hell will break loose on the sat and sun to get things prepared for the packers on 24th/25th/
Me, hubbby and daughter flying on 26th but 18 year old son staying behind untill 26th of aug it will be so hard to leave him even if it only for 4 weeks. Dogs are flying 8th aug.
Right thats my moan i feel beter now, am looking forward to it deep down but am just scared of the unknown.
Helenxxx
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 weeks to go..

Deep breaths hun , you wouldn't be normal if you weren't feeling a certain amount of fear!!!
Good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine if all else fails, have a few
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 2 weeks to go..

Originally Posted by hjw
We are flying out to Perth on the 26th july and i am sooooo scared at moment, i wake up feeling sick and scared ..
Dogs had blood tests on monday a bit of a nightmare as our vet wasnt qualified to do it so had to find another vet to carry it out..(we only found out our vet not qualified on monday morning, talk about near hysteria..)
I dont finish work until next friday which wa a stupid thing to do on my part.14 year old daughter party tomorrow god im going to be upset. Family one next friday then all hell will break loose on the sat and sun to get things prepared for the packers on 24th/25th/
Me, hubbby and daughter flying on 26th but 18 year old son staying behind untill 26th of aug it will be so hard to leave him even if it only for 4 weeks. Dogs are flying 8th aug.
Right thats my moan i feel beter now, am looking forward to it deep down but am just scared of the unknown.
Helenxxx
Hi Helen
You are not alone..........we exchanged last Friday booked the flights Friday night for 02/08 had the dog's blood done Saturday she flys 25/07 all being well....leaving do this Friday 14/07 ......container 27/07....complete 31/07. Keep waking up at 04.33 every day for some reason and head is going round with all the stuff we still have to do

Doing a very good impersonation of a blithering idiot at this stage

Hope everything goes good for you

Talk soon

Aly, Jem & Tally (thats her on the left) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

kate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2 weeks to go..

Originally Posted by hjw
Helenxxx
Hi Helen

Your not alone, we are flying to Brisbane on the 26th, so I know how you feel, our house is in chaos trying to get ready for the packers next week and we have so many things we probably should of done earlier. I'm sure everything will be fine and it'll be worth all the trouble, the thing I'm dreading the most is flying with three children, 6, 5 and 16 months.

Good luck with it all and I hope it is everything you hoped for.

Kate