Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 days till i leave!!!

2 days till i leave!!!

Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future
Default 2 days till i leave!!!

so its a little later than planned as i was meant to leave last friday, but my mum had only just got back from dubai and we had loads of people to see and things to do, so we leave thursday at 6 in the morning now..

Had a great party on sat night, i made it till 9pm before i passed out, although i did make a recovery an hour later and carry on partying..lol, there was lots of tears and even more alcohol but definately one to remember.

So cant believe its already come round and am having my last farewell drinks at the pub on wednesday and am sure i will be bawling my eyes out with my friends.

But heres to the next chapter of our lives, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly (a little over excited and emotional!)
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 2 days till i leave!!!

Originally Posted by taylor25

so its a little later than planned as i was meant to leave last friday, but my mum had only just got back from dubai and we had loads of people to see and things to do, so we leave thursday at 6 in the morning now..

Had a great party on sat night, i made it till 9pm before i passed out, although i did make a recovery an hour later and carry on partying..lol, there was lots of tears and even more alcohol but definately one to remember.

So cant believe its already come round and am having my last farewell drinks at the pub on wednesday and am sure i will be bawling my eyes out with my friends.

But heres to the next chapter of our lives, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly (a little over excited and emotional!)
hi kelly
good luck with the last good byes
and good luck with the move where is it your going

carlz
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hears wishing you a fab new life down under All the best and Good luck
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:16 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh good luck kelly - I'm with you all the way (and 3 days behind you).
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Hi Kelly
Good luck, we fly on Monday so going through the same emotions - really strange feeling isn't it when it finally arrives? We just feel numb, as though it is happening to someone else.
Sure it will all be worth it though, can't wait to get there and start to live again, life seems to have been on hold for ages waitin to go.
Good luck!
Debbie
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

shark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant futureshark bait has a brilliant future

yeh
we fly on monday morning, crazy emotional time
we are not far from u munch.
are you flying via singapore?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on your trip over, it might be an exhausting few weeks getting settled but it should be worth it
Old Nov 25th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

Good luck!

We're going Friday, 4 days in Singapore first, then onto Sunshine coast. I better start sorting stuff out lol.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

mike-Ju will become famous soon enoughmike-Ju will become famous soon enough

Hi

Good Luck to all of you going soon. You Jammy gits

Love Julia And Michael
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Originally Posted by shark bait
yeh
we fly on monday morning, crazy emotional time
we are not far from u munch.
are you flying via singapore?
What a small world, we lived in Leyland until last year so not far at all. We are going to Perth with Emirates so going via Dubai.
Wanted to go via Singapore but couldn't get the flights when we were ready to book.
Good luck, just think this time next week should be there.
Debbie
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:55 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going via Singapore on Sunday. 5 more sleeps.