Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2,000,000th post approaching!

2,000,000th post approaching!

Old Jan 25th 2005, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2,000,000th post approaching!

Originally Posted by wmoore
I have asked the question and I'll let you in on the answer as soon as I know it
Cheers WM, said quietly so as not to wake up moneypen.

OzTennis
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:11 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Cheers WM, said quietly so as not to wake up moneypen.

OzTennis
Sorry to disappoint but the number at the bottom of the forum home page is the correct one. The ID you've been looking at is just a unique reference in the database. It is so much higher because it started from 1 before the site went live, was / is used for testing and does include deleted posts.
So we've got another 376,190 posts to go yet.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to disappoint but the number at the bottom of the forum home page is the correct one. The ID you've been looking at is just a unique reference in the database. It is so much higher because it started from 1 before the site went live, was / is used for testing and does include deleted posts.
So we've got another 376,190 posts to go yet.
Bl**dy hell - I'm with Moneypen here - I'll dole some karma for you all if I can - just for being so addicted to the forum, before I go to too!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:27 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Bl**dy hell - I'm with Moneypen here - I'll dole some karma for you all if I can - just for being so addicted to the forum, before I go to too!
In that case go to the bottom right of the forum page. Beside britishexpats you will see a blue arrow - click on it and get all the site stats including where most people post from etc
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
In that case go to the bottom right of the forum page. Beside britishexpats you will see a blue arrow - click on it and get all the site stats including where most people post from etc
Saw that a couple of weeks back. Interesting stuff. Well, if you're into that sort of thing
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seang
Where? - on Forum Home page? - cannot see it.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:49 pm
What's happening dudes?

Well go to bloody bed then!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

Well go to bloody bed then!
No, I've not been naughty (stamps feet)

Do I get more Karma for reaching 1,600 posts - cannot give more out at present (my excuse)
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Do I get more Karma for reaching 1,600 posts - cannot give more out at present (my excuse)

You still on UK time or are just a wee night owl???
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
You still on UK time or are just a wee night owl???
Little night owl - tried to send you karma, and it wouldn't let me
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:06 pm
What's happening dudes?

Hahahaha that's funny

What do you mean you weren't joking?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Right, it's cleared up, end of thread, sorry for noticing the no. at the bottom, I've never bothered looking up the official stats or all the other stuff.

Isn't it funny how someone who claims to be bored with something takes the trouble to open a thread, read the posts and make a reply.

OzTennis
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Little night owl - tried to send you karma, and it wouldn't let me
And boy do I need it. one paltry little blue box, thanks for trying Cas, I better get off the bosses computer & get back to work.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Hahahaha that's funny

What do you mean you weren't joking?
LOL - I meant today!!!!!