Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 checklist need help!!!!!!!!!!!!please

136 checklist need help!!!!!!!!!!!!please

Old Jun 18th 2006, 10:56 am
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough
Smile 136 checklist need help!!!!!!!!!!!!please

Can anyone answer this question for me.
Certified copy of passport biodata page for each person included in the application ?

I have copied pages of the photos and any pages stamped from places visited but do I need to copy the address details and emergency contact details or not please help last bit need to do then can send visa off tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:07 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 checklist need help!!!!!!!!!!!!please

Originally Posted by poohandtigger
Certified copy of passport biodata page for each person included in the application ?

I have copied pages of the photos and any pages stamped from places visited but do I need to copy the address details and emergency contact details or not please help last bit need to do then can send visa off tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
no you dont i didnt

good luck

jan xx
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:16 am
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by robos
no you dont i didnt

good luck

jan xx
thanks jan you have put my mind at rest getting really excited now we will soon be june applicants xxxxx
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:19 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

thanks jan you have put my mind at rest getting really excited now we will soon be june applicants xxxxx

good luck

hope yours comes quick

jan xx
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Hi, I think the biodata page is the one which shows your dob, name passport number and photograph (on the new UK passports) thats all I thnk you need to send them. good Luck with your application

Old Jun 18th 2006, 3:15 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

Originally Posted by The Muppets
Hi, I think the biodata page is the one which shows your dob, name passport number and photograph (on the new UK passports) thats all I thnk you need to send them. good Luck with your application

thanks for that

emma