Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 Checklist & Folio

136 Checklist & Folio

Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice
Question 136 Checklist & Folio

On the old checklist for Visa BN 136, it stated that you had to folio all your paperwork and number it from the bottom upwards. On the new version of the checklist it doesn't say this. Anybody know if this is still how they like it to arrive or is it a case of putting it together in a logical order and hope they will sort it out?

Old Aug 16th 2006, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice
Default Re: 136 Checklist & Folio

Originally Posted by Rach & Den
On the old checklist for Visa BN 136, it stated that you had to folio all your paperwork and number it from the bottom upwards. On the new version of the checklist it doesn't say this. Anybody know if this is still how they like it to arrive or is it a case of putting it together in a logical order and hope they will sort it out?

If anyone can help - I'd also like to know as I'm just collating all the stuff for the application form.
Also the new checklist says 2 photos for each person and old one says 4. Is it definitely 2 only?

Is there anyone/ agents on here who can help?
Thanks!!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by draper5
If anyone can help - I'd also like to know as I'm just collating all the stuff for the application form.
Also the new checklist says 2 photos for each person and old one says 4. Is it definitely 2 only?

Is there anyone/ agents on here who can help?
Thanks!!
Hi

Only 2 photos for each person on the application, just put your name on the back.

With regards to folio numbering have a look at this thread:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385433

Good luck
Old Aug 16th 2006, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Originally Posted by conat
Hi

Only 2 photos for each person on the application, just put your name on the back.

With regards to folio numbering have a look at this thread:http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385433

Good luck
Thanks.

So I'm actually going to SAVE money on photos and ink (for page numbering !!) ?
That's a first - everything so far seems to be costing more and more for this application!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:08 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We havent numbered the pages just sent what was on the checklist.

Joex