Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

13 days to go and getting scared!!!

13 days to go and getting scared!!!

Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Re: 13 days to go and getting scared!!!

Originally Posted by cranni
they cant see any further thean the end of the road, my 12 yr old was terrible, my 18 yr old daughter was worse, but 12 months later, thet are as happy as pig in sh. and would not want to go back. Honestly you will be fine. Denise
we are quite lucky coz our kids are only 1 and 3,i don't think it's that easy for people who have older kids coz of there mates and girl/boyfriends's,that's why we decicded to do it now! but once there over there,they will soon forget,kid's memories are soon forgotten,once tthey enjoy the sunshine,so time will sort it out!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Robmichellef is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Hi Michelle

We've got our party on the 29th and I'm wishing we hadn't bothered now cos I'm dreading it!!!! We are going to Manly and my kids are 15, 8, 5 and 3. The two youngest are fine like you say but they were just copying the other two!! I would love to hear how your getting on? Still got to sort out car hire are you doing that? Jo

I must admit, silly, but I do feel a weight has lifted off me now the party is over. YOu just want everyone to have a good time and worry about have you got enough food/drink/space/friends....

My sister lives in Brissie so she said that she will lend us her car but we are hoping to get one asap. We have used East Coast Car retals in the past and found them very good value.

Just had a look at the weather forcast for Malysia (spending 5 days drinking beer there) and it is thunderstorms!

GOod luck for the party I will think of you on my raniny beach.

Michelle
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone! 12 days to go now and I do feel better! Might have something to do with it's Monday morning and there's no work and no school!!!! Kids seemed to have calmed down and are looking forward to Christmas now! Let's hope it stays like that!! - I'll keep you posted! Jo