Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where is Kala???

Where is Kala???

Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:46 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is Kala???

I know she was unhappy in Geraldton and was returning to the UK for a bit. Has anyone seen her on here recently or been in contact with her?

Lucy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Kala???

PM heading your way Lucy.....
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:20 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Good thinking. If she is ok can someone let me know. I think she decided when she came back to the UK that she was looking forward to going back to Australia but was maybe going to move out of Geraldton. Does this sound familiar? She seems a nice girl, I hope she is alright.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Good thinking. If she is ok can someone let me know. I think she decided when she came back to the UK that she was looking forward to going back to Australia but was maybe going to move out of Geraldton. Does this sound familiar? She seems a nice girl, I hope she is alright.

yeah, know what you mean.....i wondered where she was!

hope all is well....Poll, if you are in touch with her, say hello for us!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 7:05 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the same the other day. Hope the tupperware queen is OK
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is reading, if not posting. I'll tell her people are concerned about her. Don't want to put too much, so lets just say she's doing a lot of thinking
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:58 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I also send my best, she was one of the great down to earth, real posters here, we need more of that.

MMum
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Kala

If you are reading this hunny - I know things were getting rough - let me know you are okay please? I was only thinking the other day about you.....

Claire
xxx
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oh and me too, hope your ok
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
oh and me too, hope your ok
Soapy please put back your soap your not the same without it.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:12 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of reply I hadn't seen this.

I am back in the UK again, I did go back to Oz after my holiday to England but when I returned to Oz Ant and I split up so I am back over here.

I am temping at the mo so cant give a full update as i shouldn't be on the internet so will update later.

Thanks for the messages

Kala
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Awww Kala, really sorry to hear that! Hope you are okay though. Are you planning on coming back?

Loopy
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Kala - i have sent you a PM

Claire
x
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:21 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of reply I hadn't seen this.

I am back in the UK again, I did go back to Oz after my holiday to England but when I returned to Oz Ant and I split up so I am back over here.

I am temping at the mo so cant give a full update as i shouldn't be on the internet so will update later.

Thanks for the messages

Kala

Awww mate, sorry to hear your news, wishing you all the very best with things.

Hugs.
MMum
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Hi kayla sorry to hear your news, but so glad your safe and well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.