Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1,000,000th visitor?

1,000,000th visitor?

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 12:53 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1,000,000th visitor?

Hey just logged on and a little box came up with balloons and said I am the millionth visitor to this site..always said I was one in a million

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1,000,000th visitor?

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Hey just logged on and a little box came up with balloons and said I am the millionth visitor to this site..always said I was one in a million

It's funny but I quite often get this type of 'you are the millionth visitor, you are a winner etc'. Do you think this will be a co-incidence or perhaps its an advertising, spamming ploy?

OzTennis
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:37 pm
mickj

Collect your prizes on your way out folks, you need two forms of ID !

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:21 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by OzTennis
It's funny but I quite often get this type of 'you are the millionth visitor, you are a winner etc'. Do you think this will be a co-incidence or perhaps its an advertising, spamming ploy?

OzTennis
LOL - Ed's just told me this is rubbish! Because it didn't say I had won anything and there was no link or anything to do on it I thought it was genuine but he says it's a pop up thing!..
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:28 pm
mickj

They don't call it the wicked wide web for nothing geezer ! Do not use your real name, do not collect a million smackaroos, do not give out your credit card details, do not post a picture of you up

LOL - Ed's just told me this is rubbish! Because it didn't say I had won anything and there was no link or anything to do on it I thought it was genuine but he says it's a pop up thing!..

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:28 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's your cheque for a million
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:29 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by mickj
do not post a picture of you up
Especially not up, Mr Dozy!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:34 pm
mickj

I knew you were lurking there behind me, like a poodle

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Especially not up, Mr Dozy!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 5:39 pm
Don
Banned

You win the hound show, Mr Dozy!
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Look, be nice boys, or I will have to give you a lines and a detention.
Old Jun 4th 2004, 2:16 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Did it have a Close button on it? Did you press it? Do you have ActiveX enabled? If so then worry now and check for viruses. In fact, check even if you didn't answer yes. These things are pernicious. (To find out how to block pop-ups, search this forum for the relevant thread. It's quite recent and quite helpful.)
Old Jun 4th 2004, 2:25 pm
mickj

Or just get Webwasher and pop-up stopper, and get rid of those lurking,following annoying pests