Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite.
Aperitivo Time
0%
Il Salotto
10.53%
La Piazza
36.84%
La Cantina
10.53%
Bar Degli Inglesi
0%
Cultura Caffè
5.26%
Al Fresco
10.53%
Piazza di Tutti
5.26%
La Dolce Vita
10.53%
Chattiamo
10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:16 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

Yes it is. Which is why it was picked as the name for us meeters and greeters to the various expat forums and the Welcome Inn.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

dina1965 will become famous soon enoughdina1965 will become famous soon enough

I'd never seen the Italian Mag site. I agree. restart
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Yes let's have another vote
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

sonofjoe will become famous soon enoughsonofjoe will become famous soon enough

Have a poll to decide what names to put in the new sub forum poll

I would vote in the poll/s but I'm off to France and then Blighty for the next two weeks to see my grandchildren
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

dina1965 will become famous soon enoughdina1965 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sonofjoe
Have a poll to decide what names to put in the new sub forum poll

:
we really have been in Italy too long ...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:56 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dina1965
we really have been in Italy too long ...
No you've been in Italy too long when you start to secretly desire owning a Fiat Panda 4x4

Then its time to deport your self
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:26 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

At least it's not a C3.... Worse car I have ever rented...but then I did drive all the way from Nice to Toulouse in the thing!!! Not the car to do that in...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

I'm a bit confused. Are we now voting as to whether we should vote again? Cool! Can't we vote as whetheror not we SHOULD vote as to whether we vote again?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
At least it's not a C3.... Worse car I have ever rented...but then I did drive all the way from Nice to Toulouse in the thing!!! Not the car to do that in...
Did get given a FIAT 127...I think a few yrs back, well in the early 90's and drove it on M4 and M5....was like sitting in a sewing machine / chicken coop, scary but quirky...pleased I did not attempt Nice to Toulouse in it
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
I'm a bit confused. Are we now voting as to whether we should vote again? Cool! Can't we vote as whetheror not we SHOULD vote as to whether we vote again?
Beeehave AC, as 'Austin' would say, Sue, Administrator says she is happy to set it up again as feels if another Italy forum using 'la piazza' better not to copy, copy, copy....and no to last bit
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

sonofjoe will become famous soon enoughsonofjoe will become famous soon enough

Am driving to Rennes and then on to Hull from Naples in my 11 year old Fiat Punto

Oh yeah, and back!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:03 pm
The Original Red Head!

Rather that than a brand new C3 - which this one was. I was like being in a matchbox, only smaller!

angeli - first car I drove after I passed my test was a 127!! A poo brown one at that! That was 26 years ago, but I think they were pretty dodgy even then!! The gear stick was really clunky! Always liked cars that were higher up after that though!!

Sorry, off topic, yes AC we are now, not voting, but deciding whether to re-do the poll omitting La Piazza which is in use by another forum about Italy.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonofjoe
Am driving to Rennes and then on to Hull from Naples in my 11 year old Fiat Punto

Oh yeah, and back!
Good luck, sure all will be ok
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Rather that than a brand new C3 - which this one was. I was like being in a matchbox, only smaller!

angeli - first car I drove after I passed my test was a 127!! A poo brown one at that! That was 26 years ago, but I think they were pretty dodgy even then!! The gear stick was really clunky! Always liked cars that were higher up after that though!!

Sorry, off topic, yes AC we are now, not voting, but deciding whether to re-do the poll omitting La Piazza which is in use by another forum about Italy.
TR, my one was a ruby red colour, had strange starter located where hand-brake normally is......did put roof-rack on it and transported second hand double wardrobe (mirrored doors - was very young then) on top, then sold it and got lots of moneymust have been sought after...maybe collectors even
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I've confused everyone haven't I??? Didn't mean to

I tell you what I'll just go start up the new poll now. Before I end up confusing myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.