British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Al Fresco (https://britishexpats.com/forum/al-fresco-150/)
-   -   Vote for your favourite sub forum name. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/al-fresco-150/vote-your-favourite-sub-forum-name-671711/)

Lorna at Vicenza Jun 9th 2010 7:47 am

Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

In no particular order, here are 10 of the suggested names. Vote for your favourite.

Mr Posh Jun 9th 2010 8:30 am

Re: Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

Voted for (as if I am going to tell) My "ma va la" was not included :(

Margaret M Jun 9th 2010 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Mr Posh (Post 8621343)
Voted for (as if I am going to tell) :(

Think we can guess:)

Lorna at Vicenza Jun 9th 2010 8:48 am

Sorry Mr Posh.

TestaRossa Jun 9th 2010 8:53 am

Only 6 voted so far! Come on get a move on people!!!! New and old can vote, just vote!!! And, no, I'm not saying where I casted mine either! :D

Officer Dibble Jun 9th 2010 9:09 am

L'ano!

.Ariel. Jun 9th 2010 8:17 pm

Voted!

angeli Jun 10th 2010 7:04 am

Originally Posted by .Ariel. (Post 8622716)
Voted!

Still dont think choosing a name already being used by another popular site is a good idea and not very original....sorry...

TestaRossa Jun 10th 2010 8:04 am

Unfotunately angeli, the majority, including Lorna as the mod, are disagreeing. Not saying what I voted for - as it happens it wasn't that one as I do agree with you on this one.....but we seem to be in the minority.;)

angeli Jun 10th 2010 8:24 am

Originally Posted by TestaRossa (Post 8623711)
Unfotunately angeli, the majority, including Lorna as the mod, are disagreeing. Not saying what I voted for - as it happens it wasn't that one as I do agree with you on this one.....but we seem to be in the minority.;)

Well, the majority must win.....just not sure if all those voting had read post saying it was already in use:unsure: maybe we should start again:ohmy: Come pn you lot....more originality please.....
PS TR, I dont mind if you feel like PM me who you voted for:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rhubarb is doing its thing :lol:

TestaRossa Jun 10th 2010 8:31 am

Glad to hear the rhubarb is good!! Expect photos of crumble in a couple of years time!!:lol::lol:

No, Lorna just said she didn't care!! ;) She can't answer at the moment as she's off to UK today, so I suppose we should shut up until she gets back online!!:rofl:

angeli Jun 10th 2010 9:09 am

Originally Posted by TestaRossa (Post 8623753)
Glad to hear the rhubarb is good!! Expect photos of crumble in a couple of years time!!:lol::lol:

No, Lorna just said she didn't care!! ;) She can't answer at the moment as she's off to UK today, so I suppose we should shut up until she gets back online!!:rofl:

Did Lorna really say she 'didn't care'hardly the behavior you'd expect from a 'Moderator' Think we should def' start vote again:ohmy:Perhaps you as a Concierge need to have a word with Sue (administrator) who set up poll :rofl:By the way,:unsure:if being a Concierge is promotion or demotion...dont they clean:thumbdown::lol:

duffer Jun 10th 2010 9:19 am

I think she said she didn't give a hoot. Doesn't really matter what they have on that website, does it? It's all about us. Not them.

angeli Jun 10th 2010 9:28 am

Originally Posted by duffer (Post 8623799)
I think she said she didn't give a hoot. Doesn't really matter what they have on that website, does it? It's all about us. Not them.

Yes, thats it....and sheep are sheep baaaaaaa:p

TestaRossa Jun 10th 2010 9:31 am

Originally Posted by angeli (Post 8623782)
Did Lorna really say she 'didn't care'hardly the behavior you'd expect from a 'Moderator' Think we should def' start vote again:ohmy:Perhaps you as a Concierge need to have a word with Sue (administrator) who set up poll :rofl:By the way,:unsure:if being a Concierge is promotion or demotion...dont they clean:thumbdown::lol:

Cheeky so and so! Depends on the country I guess. It's supposed to be like the concierge in a hotel? The one you go to for info about where to eat and what to do? Not the bloody cleaner!!:p angeli, if you really feel strongly about it - seriously - you can contact Sue or one of the super mods directly, it's not a problem.:thumbup: