Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite.
Aperitivo Time
0%
Il Salotto
10.53%
La Piazza
36.84%
La Cantina
10.53%
Bar Degli Inglesi
0%
Cultura Caffè
5.26%
Al Fresco
10.53%
Piazza di Tutti
5.26%
La Dolce Vita
10.53%
Chattiamo
10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote for your favourite sub forum name.

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Cheeky so and so! Depends on the country I guess. It's supposed to be like the concierge in a hotel? The one you go to for info about where to eat and what to do? Not the bloody cleaner!! angeli, if you really feel strongly about it - seriously - you can contact Sue or one of the super mods directly, it's not a problem.
Only having a larf, really not important just feel site should keep its individuality, thats why we like it Glad you've explained the concierge thing...was worried
Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:27 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angeli
Yes, thats it....and sheep are sheep baaaaaaa
Yes sheep are sheep. Unless you're Welsh then they are lovers. You don't have to be a sheep. You've got your vote.
And besides, every town has a piazza, it's the starting point, which would be the whole point of this new sub-forum. I personally went for something else.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:17 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

We've only had 18 votes so far too, 18!!! How many are there on this section of the forum??
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by duffer
Yes sheep are sheep. Unless you're Welsh then they are lovers. You don't have to be a sheep. You've got your vote.
And besides, every town has a piazza, it's the starting point, which would be the whole point of this new sub-forum. I personally went for something else.
Feel free to PM me your choice, promise I wont tell maybe a hint like what colour dash
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

We've only had 18 votes so far too, 18!!! How many are there on this section of the forum??
Maybe they're all reading the 'Italy Mag' site
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

There's nothing stopping another site copying forum names from elsewhere (many other sites have copied BE forum names) but whilst others may feel it's okay to do that, my personal preference is that its not cricket really. So if an Italy site has got "La Piazza" as a sub-forum already then it wouldn't be right for us to do the same. After all we are a different site with a different identity. Lorna is away on her hols, so I don't want to disturb her, but I am quite happy to restart the poll if you like and omit the choice for La Piazza. Then we can start afresh.

How does that sound?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Originally Posted by angeli
Maybe they're all reading the 'Italy Mag' site

or confused in which Piazza to go
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Everyone,

There's nothing stopping another site copying forum names from elsewhere (many other sites have copied BE forum names) but whilst others may feel it's okay to do that, my personal preference is that its not cricket really. So if an Italy site has got "La Piazza" as a sub-forum already then it wouldn't be right for us to do the same. After all we are a different site with a different identity. Lorna is away on her hols, so I don't want to disturb her, but I am quite happy to restart the poll if you like and omit the choice for La Piazza. Then we can start afresh.

How does that sound?

Re-start
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:18 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Re-start...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:28 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Everyone,

How does that sound?
I vote for F.I.A.T

Foaming Italian At Trafficlights.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I vote for F.I.A.T

Love it !!!

Re-start...
Old Jun 10th 2010, 2:28 pm
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I vote for F.I.A.T

Funny! Btw, angeli thinks we are here to mop the floors....
Old Jun 10th 2010, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

No no no, just unsure what it meant..like Pete G was over stars and karma....not clear when you're novice's like us and dont understand.....Do think 'Girl Guide' or 'Boy Scout' better names tho'
Old Jun 10th 2010, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alwaays thought FIAT stood for 'Fix it again tomorrow'
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:14 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

A concierge is a concierge in any lobby of any (half decent) hotel in the world, no?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.