Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Scottish Independence

Scottish Independence

Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Independence

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
I did not write what you quoted me as doing - not a word of it - how can you not understand that this is wrong!!!!!!!

Last chance to retract your fabrication else I will file a complaint - the evidence is there for admin and the mods to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh God are you really going to make me go back and read his posts again?

Here goes with an attempt at quote cleaning .......
Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:55 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Oh God are you really going to make me go back and read his posts again?

Here goes with an attempt at quote cleaning .......
Sorry Lorna
Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

DesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the roughDesiderataSicilia is a jewel in the rough

Scotland, as it is known today, was formed by territorial evolution during the Middle Ages. The Kingdom of Scotland fought a series of wars of independence against the Kingdom of England during the 14th century. The two monarchies formed a personal union in 1603 (the Union of the Crowns) when James VI of Scotland also became James I of England. The two nations were united under one government when Oliver Cromwell was declared Lord Protector of a Commonwealth in 1653, but it was dissolved when the monarchy was restored in 1660. The Kingdoms of Scotland and England united to form the Kingdom of Great Britain in 1707. Great Britain in turn united with the Kingdom of Ireland in 1801 to form the United Kingdom. Most of Ireland left the Union in 1922, later forming the Republic of Ireland. Wales in not formally a part of the Union having been absorbed in its entirety by the Kingdom of England in 1563.
So if Scotland decides to secede from the Union there is no United Kingdom. Northern Ireland, the remnant of the old Kingdom of Ireland is not, per se, a Kingdom merely a Province similar to Wales.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:57 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Lorna
No worries. Tell me if I haven't got it right.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:59 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I did not write what you quoted me as doing - not a word of it - how can you not understand that this is wrong!!!!!!!

Last chance to retract your fabrication else I will file a complaint - the evidence is there for admin and the mods to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has all that in quote comments messed things up? Only yourself to blame if it has.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 4:59 pm
Banned

NEWCOMO is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Lorna
Did you not write in RED

"wrong they will have to negotiate debt share"

and I wrote "Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. wrong they will have to negotiate debt share" and

combined your/mine in Post 40 as a response.

So you get "Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway" (my quote) and "wrong they will have to negotiate debt share" (yours) in one response.

something else comes to my mind !
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by NEWCOMO
What is wrong

POST 39

Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. wrong they will have to negotiate debt share

POST 40

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike View Post in POST 40
Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. wrong they will have to negotiate debt share

I cannot see anything that you have not written "you did write in RED in post 39 "wrong they will have to negotiate debt share" or did you not??

Please get facts correct before saying I am distorting words in CONTEXT
Your own words came out in the quote and not Mike's words in red. It looked as if Mike was saying Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. and he wasn't. You said that.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Has all that in quote comments messed things up? Only yourself to blame if it has.
Well Said...
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:05 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Did you not write in RED

"wrong they will have to negotiate debt share"

and I wrote "Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. wrong they will have to negotiate debt share" and

combined your/mine in Post 40 as a response.

So you get "Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway" (my quote) and "wrong they will have to negotiate debt share" (yours) in one response.

something else comes to mind !
Lorna has now corrected your misleading quote - thank you Lorna .
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:07 pm
Banned

Your own words came out in the quote and not Mike's words in red. It looked as if Mike was saying Scotland will have no debt at formation, but oil production worth billions. A new Norway. and he wasn't. You said that.
No I took the quote from Mike's response in 39 which is from 38 my words and his words in 39. The forum put this as his quote... this is technical error from the forum not mine. I am simply referring from the words in the previous post.

I did not change anything of the post but it was both mine and mike's combined.

Maybe he should not put anything in RED next time and simply reply to avoid CONFUSION
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:09 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

No I took the quote from Mike's response in 39 which is from 38 my words and his words in 39. The forum put this as his quote... this is technical error from the forum not mine. I am simply referring from the words in the previous post.

give it over you have been caught out and Lorna has fixed it - you are not fooling anyone!
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:10 pm

Lorna has now corrected your misleading quote - thank you Lorna .
You're welcome and your shout at the bar
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:10 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I am surprised you don't ask him to correct his misleading quote. Its ridiculous that he expects you to go through contortions that he was too lazy to do.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:11 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Maybe he should not put anything in RED next time and simply reply to avoid CONFUSION
The one who caused confusion was you - how can you not see that.
Old Aug 29th 2014, 5:12 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

You're welcome and your shout at the bar
Glass of virtual vino on its way if you don't run away from Vicenza before I get there next time........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.