Reload this Page >

Italian 'customer service'

Italian 'customer service'

Old May 27th 2013, 8:55 am
Just Joined

miriamsicily is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Italian 'customer service'

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
I explained that if it was sent to the Italian repair facility I doubted, I would ever see it again.

Amazing service, just think how wonderful Italy could be if it got it's act together.
Italy is a disaster. Word of Italian (unfortunately). : Mad:
Old May 27th 2013, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by miriamsicily
Italy is a disaster. Word of Italian (unfortunately). : Mad:
Unfortunately it is now taken for granted that parcels will get lost by Poste Italia or they will arrive weeks late.

I had a meeting with a colleague on Friday, we were discussing the amount of customers our company has lost because we don't deliver on time.

His response was, "but it is normal to lose that many customers, it happens to everyone."

I tried to explain that it may be true in Italy, but the UK and Germany is different.
Old May 27th 2013, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

In Italy we are used to worse. For us it is part of the tradition and culture to have a bad service. If you want to talk badly about Italians, you have found the right person, because I hate Italy, the Italian Government and the Italian way of thinking. Dell'Italia I just love the food. Nothing else! I would give back willingly my nationality if I could.
Old May 27th 2013, 2:11 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

In Italy we are used to worse. For us it is part of the tradition and culture to have a bad service. If you want to talk badly about Italians, you have found the right person, because I hate Italy, the Italian Government and the Italian way of thinking. Dell'Italia I just love the food. Nothing else! I would give back willingly my nationality if I could.
The food, the wine, the friendly people, the incredible history, the impresive mountains, the beautiful lakes, the wonderful forests.......... all top class

But.... the politicians, customer service..... not so good
Old May 27th 2013, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Italian women, wine, food, sunshine

Driving, politics, customer service
Old May 27th 2013, 2:58 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Italian women
Italian women
Old May 27th 2013, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by duffer
Italian women
Italian women
I believe that a woman can not be judged by nationality
Old May 27th 2013, 4:46 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that a woman can not be judged by nationality alone
fixed that for you
Old May 27th 2013, 4:59 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Based on the other thread:

dentists
Old May 27th 2013, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
fixed that for you
oh, thanks
: D
Old May 27th 2013, 5:10 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

oh, thanks
: D
just to be clear Mirian your version means that you should not judge woman by nationality: however, my version means you should judge them but not just by nationality. I was being ironic, in a humerous way, and was not not correcting your english, which was fine

Old May 27th 2013, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

just to be clear Mirian your version means that you should not judge woman by nationality: however, my version means you should judge them but not just by nationality. I was being ironic, in a humerous way, and was not not correcting your english, which was fine

Oh,
unfortunately I am not so proficient in English to understand even the humor

: Blink:
Old May 27th 2013, 5:20 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Oh,
unfortunately I am not so proficient in English to understand even the humor

: Blink:
Don't worry it was just me trying to be clever, I think your English is pretty good
Old May 27th 2013, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

Don't worry it was just me trying to be clever, I think your English is pretty good

Sorry, is Google translate who has good English, not me! ha ha!
Old May 27th 2013, 5:53 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Sorry, is Google translate who has good English, not me! ha ha!
well seems like my Italian accent sounds like Stanlio e Ollio

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.