HAPPY HOUR

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ok..Im ready..and ive got my nice delft pottery mug for my next drink..hicc...

someone hold my hand????/.......wheres the bus?????...............hic
remember arms and legs in
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:26 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...52#post6278852
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:17 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anybody out there?!

Nice to know we can attract attention.

Just finished typing up some really boring stuff for my OH. I don't know how I get roped into doing these things! But I suppose it's better than flicking channels all night!

Looks like I missed the fun!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:31 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa

Just finished typing up some really boring stuff for my OH. I don't know how I get roped into doing these things! But I suppose it's better than flicking channels all night!

me too - what the hell happened here - did we get gate crashed ..........ha ha
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:39 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
me too - what the hell happened here - did we get gate crashed ..........ha ha
Hi Guys! We're in Asia and deciding where to go next.
Come and join us
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

If you're bored come and join in the fun in the far East... round the World BE booze up...
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:38 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh! I understand now! Are you going for a world record?! Let us know where you finish up - and when! I'm off to bed, can't take these late nights anymore, got to do the school run in the morning! Have fun!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:27 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

ROLL ON HAPPY HOUR
I have just had such a rant with Aussie Mum about schools - need a drink in order to avoid writing nasty letters and emails to everyone and anyone connected with education here !!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:30 am

and can somebody PLEASE fix the clock on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:15 pm
The Original Red Head!

Why, what time does yours say?! I've just been to the (Ozzie) osteo so feel all stretched and unclicky! If you want the same as you find at home, you can in some places here, but you have to really look and then be prepared to pay for it!

I think in many ways Florence is far more international than other cities because of the huge numbers of English speakers here! So we get catered to. I'm not sure what would happen if all the students stopped coming or GE pulled out!! It would be a renaissance theme park and nothing more! A little like Venice is becoming, although I really loved visiting it.

Anyway, going to make a nice cuppa now! Want one? Only got Earl Grey but lots of milk and sugar!

Those guys last night ended up in New Zealand frightening the sheep!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:19 pm

my clock on this website is always about 2 hours behind the real time - so it's not correct Italian time but neither is it GMT.
When i first joined i thought people were sat at their computers at 5.30 in the morning leaving posts !!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:46 pm
The Original Red Head!

maybe you change it in your profile? Mine says the right time, so I must have done something to make it right!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:55 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Those guys last night ended up in New Zealand frightening the sheep!
The last stop was in USA. Too many threats of calling Immigration on us in there, so we all went to bed after that.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
The last stop was in USA. Too many threats of calling Immigration on us in there, so we all went to bed after that.
speak for yourself....'miss I took the keys to the bus!!!!' some of us had to walk home from the USA!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 3:35 pm
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Well that's the Yanks for you! No fun! Just how many of the 7,000 posts on the New Zealand site where yours though?! I gave up after a few pages!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.