HAPPY HOUR

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:09 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Have you tried Venere.com? I use them quite a lot. Don't easy go to Corfu? If they do, they also do hotels and car hire.

Or what about Eurocamp?! Cheap and cheerful if they are out there!

Wasn't it easy pre-kids when you could just go and risk finding something 'cos it didn't matter so much?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:50 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

too right .........
now I've got Oh saying - just book a "airline type seat " on the ferry and we'll be fine but I keep thinking it's ahell of a long way and a cabin would be better.

Already found venere but only go from Bari and that is a long long drive - ideal would be venice or Ancona.

Would personally spend the extra 8 hours on the ferry rather than the car getting to bari.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:39 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

and why is it that 9 out of 10 holiday places will still send you an email of daily rates - reductions - 3rd bed supplements - 4th bed child reduction and discounts or add ones when you specifically asked for TOTAL PRICE FOR 1 WEEK ?????

I need a degree in maths to work out just how much the total bill would come to.

This is my rant today. Non specifically priced holiday quotes !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:28 pm

anybody know what happened to John from wales and looking for pals ? he was here for a week and doesn't seem to have come back since.

Did we scare him off ???? Let?s hope he's found a mountain of pals and just doesn't need us anymore !
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

lisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant future

by the way lorna, whats the latest from vicenza on the campaign against the extension of the american military presence?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by lisajhb
by the way lorna, whats the latest from vicenza on the campaign against the extension of the american military presence?
no idea ........but guessing it is not better than before .... I gave up following Italian politics -local or national a long time ago and have never really followed the americans either ............. but from an italian point of view and going on past articles and marches and street demonstrations i'm guessing it won't be good.

So far Italians are against and have always hated the presence of the americans in their historical city ..... but I can find out a bit more if you are interested.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

lisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
but I can find out a bit more if you are interested.
no dont worry that wasnt difficult lets catch lorna out question. lol!! am still working on that! was just curious as we heard all about it a while back on the news, cant remember when. and was wondering if they kept up the protests or what.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:57 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Sands - can see you lurking at the bottom of the forum - you've been quiet recently!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:58 pm

never even crossed my mind that it might be a "let's catch Lorna out" question - and i'm pretty sure that the demonstartions did not last as long as the negative comments do - but there was a huge anti - american demonstration.

The chit chat is pretty much all negative. One of the times here when it pays to be able to say "Americana - no - no- no- Inglese - gran bretagna - regno unito - inghilterra.

And for another rant ------ when doing anything on Italian websites does it drive you mad that some of them have Gran Bretgana - others have Regno Unito - others again have Inghilterra and a few others even have Irlanda del Nord e Gran Bretgana ???? Every time i go to G for Gran Bretgana I don't find it because it's under R for Regno Unito.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:12 pm

Is there another football match on tonight ????

Is that why everyone keeps popping up and not talking ?

It can't be Italy anymore as even though i couldn't give a fiddler's damn I know they are out !
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:05 pm
The Original Red Head!

I've been chatting with one of my niece's through Facebook! Never done it before - it's really cool!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sands
Patty I saw you just signed in on another thread. I just wanted to tell you that I saw salad cream in Lidl in Aulla today. Now this is not salad cream as we know it but I remember -I think -that it's you who miss it? Anyway what can I say, it looks the right colour and consistency so if you've got a Lidl near you maybe have a rekkie
Thanks so much for that Sands !! Yes I did pop on today in my lunch hour - I have to work until Friday and in this heat I am hating every bloody minute of it !! I've been wanting to come on for a chat for a few days but my daughter is still here (she's here until the weekend ) and I see so little of her during the year I feel guilty I will take a look at LIDL - but I went this week and although they had American week on I didnt notice any salad cream. My son asked me to buy pancake mix and I told him where to go

Have been on the vino tonite and am a bit .....tired - but am looking forward to next week when I can come back and have an 'unguilty' chat

BTW Sands (and all other bookies).......have just read a really good book - bit slow at first but then it picked up and was rather good - it was called The Righteous Men by Sam Bourne . Another one for your list Sands

A presto
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

yeah I've been lurking - but definitely without intent tonight My fella's on duty so had to go to la spez for a short while - in case we go to war don'tcha know - and I had stuff to catch up on, but I couldn't resist seeing what you guys were up to and what the subject(s) was tonight

Thanks for the book intro Patty, no wonder I'm so bloomin' broke - but exceedingly well read

Will definitely write down the name of the salad cream next time, silly moi.

Goodnight y'all
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:01 pm

I first thought that when Patty mentioned "bookies" there was some kind of on-line gambling that I wasn't aware of or 'up on', It was only reading later that I figured you were talking about books !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:16 am
The Original Red Head!

No idea if it is Italy-versal, but happy St. John the Baptist day! All off today and waiting for the fireworks tonight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.