HAPPY HOUR

Old Nov 23rd 2012, 9:59 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Hurrah!

now been released from "house arrest" by the doctor and actually allowed to walk places. I have been cooped up here since Tueday lunchtime and was going stir crazy
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Hurrah!

now been released from "house arrest" by the doctor and actually allowed to walk places. I have been cooped up here since Tueday lunchtime and was going stir crazy
know how you feel , I had the whole of last week of '' rest '' and it drove me mad . I planned to sort photo's or recipes but ended up watching films on the sofa ....
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

K in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
know how you feel , I had the whole of last week of '' rest '' and it drove me mad . I planned to sort photo's or recipes but ended up watching films on the sofa ....
Personally I can't wait for my "rest"! 3 weeks to go until maternity leave and I'm being bombarded with work (crisis, what crisis?). I've had loads of medical issues this time around and am exhausted! But this is Happy Hour so... only 3 weeks to go!
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 10:12 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K in Modena
Personally I can't wait for my "rest"! 3 weeks to go until maternity leave and I'm being bombarded with work (crisis, what crisis?). I've had loads of medical issues this time around and am exhausted! But this is Happy Hour so... only 3 weeks to go!
hmm maternity leave = rest are you planning on hiring loads of nannies, cooks and bottle washers then?

Best of luck
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

K in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant future

hmm maternity leave = rest are you planning on hiring loads of nannies, cooks and bottle washers then?

Best of luck
I'm talking about the bit that comes before the baby is born! Although half of that will be taken up by my two-year-old's Christmas holiday from nido.

No bottle washers required though, strictly breastfeeding for us.
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm talking about the bit that comes before the baby is born! Although half of that will be taken up by my two-year-old's Christmas holiday from nido.

No bottle washers required though, strictly breastfeeding for us.
Good for you, nothing beats breastfeeding.
Both mine were breastfed, one for 7 mts, the other 2 years.
Old Nov 23rd 2012, 5:04 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Can your doctor sign you early for your health problems?
Old Nov 25th 2012, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Isakat, yes my daughter was breastfed for 2 years too! I think that's considered less weird here than it would be in the UK where a lot of people think you're strange if you go over 6 months.

37100 I'm actually taking "la flessibilità" and purposely finishing work a month before the due date instead of two because otherwise I'd only have 3 months with the baby before going back to work. Unfortunately we can't afford to extend it with parental leave because I'm the only one working. But I do work from home and am freelance so in theory, I decide how much work to do but in practise there's so much on at the moment that it's really difficult to say no.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

not sure where to post this but its quite useful if you are looking to change service providers

http://www.sostariffe.it/
Old Dec 13th 2012, 4:13 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here, checking in quickly every day, just not posting much.

I went back to school at the beginning of December, not as a student but as a "lettrice". One of the girls was in my class two years ago. She was a right little focker then and hasn't bettered at all with age. She's the only student I have ever wanted to bitch slap!

I have been trawling the net for presents and things and placing orders left, right and centre. My dad has got packages piling up for me in his wardrobe and here in Italy, the delivery man and I are on first names. And I still haven't got everything.

OH has been in Russia since November 28th. He was supposed to be home on Saturday, but got told he had to stay there this week to wait for and then fit more bits and parts to a machine. He had to change hotels as he was only booked in until Saturday morning and they didn't have another room for him. He's fed up of being stuck with Russians. He wouldn't be much help with presents etc. if he were here, but at least he could do the football matches and practices and some shopping and save me from running around all over the place.

I haven't slept properly since Saturday night. I wake up three or four times a night and find it hard to get back to sleep when my brain goes into overdrive.

It's the annual time of year for the "visitoni" parents' night in the schools, but that can go in the school thread.

I can't bloody wait to get to England
Old Dec 13th 2012, 6:49 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I'm still here, checking in quickly every day, just not posting much.

I went back to school at the beginning of December, not as a student but as a "lettrice". One of the girls was in my class two years ago. She was a right little focker then and hasn't bettered at all with age. She's the only student I have ever wanted to bitch slap!

I have been trawling the net for presents and things and placing orders left, right and centre. My dad has got packages piling up for me in his wardrobe and here in Italy, the delivery man and I are on first names. And I still haven't got everything.

OH has been in Russia since November 28th. He was supposed to be home on Saturday, but got told he had to stay there this week to wait for and then fit more bits and parts to a machine. He had to change hotels as he was only booked in until Saturday morning and they didn't have another room for him. He's fed up of being stuck with Russians. He wouldn't be much help with presents etc. if he were here, but at least he could do the football matches and practices and some shopping and save me from running around all over the place.

I haven't slept properly since Saturday night. I wake up three or four times a night and find it hard to get back to sleep when my brain goes into overdrive.

It's the annual time of year for the "visitoni" parents' night in the schools, but that can go in the school thread.

Stick with it Lorna you are almost in the home straight now
Old Dec 13th 2012, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

Hang on in there !! .at worst there will be a snowstorm and you'll have to stay here!

(..nice to see someone posting here at 6.13 am!! )
Old Dec 13th 2012, 8:03 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Stick with it Lorna you are almost in the home straight now
Yep. Not a lot left to do.

Originally Posted by MarkRD
Hang on in there !! .at worst there will be a snowstorm and you'll have to stay here!

(..nice to see someone posting here at 6.13 am!! )
Don't you dare bloody jinx me !!!!!
I am NOT getting snowed in here!

Told you I'm not sleeping properly. BY 6am I'd already had 3 cups of tea, written several emails and checked out a lesson plan to use next week.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Negotiating with Mrs Sensible....

We both finish work mid day on Friday the 21st. I want to load the car and set off for Sicily. Mrs Sensible said the roads will be busy and we should go on Sunday. Plus she wants to clean the house before we leave!!!!

I suppose it is important to have a clean house in case we have burglars. We don't want them telling everyone, they robbed our house, and it was untidy. Do we?
Old Dec 13th 2012, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Negotiating with Mrs Sensible....

We both finish work mid day on Friday the 21st. I want to load the car and set off for Sicily. Mrs Sensible said the roads will be busy and we should go on Sunday. Plus she wants to clean the house before we leave!!!!

I suppose it is important to have a clean house in case we have burglars. We don't want them telling everyone, they robbed our house, and it was untidy. Do we?
Sod the house and leave as soon as you can.
The roads will be busier on Sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.