HAPPY HOUR

Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

irish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really niceirish girl in italy is just really nice
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Sands

It's quiet without Lorna is it not? Maybe she'll have a little sneak in later
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

it is indeed. Sorry for delay in replying - I've been watching Italy losing to Holland. Half time now. Yes, one of my weirder traits is that I love football Still holed up in the attic with your bottle(s) of wine?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:39 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

So, just to annoy the hell out of Lorna when she does come back on.....what are you all doing this summer?!!!

Now I've nearly finalised my next trip to the UK and the trip to France I'm left wondering what to do with the rest of the summer!!! I think we are going to Spain for one week, but that's it, before school kicks off again in September.

Might go to the beach here - maybe we should all go together?! The Italians wouldn't know what had hit them would they!!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

lisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant futurelisajhb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
So, just to annoy the hell out of Lorna when she does come back on.....what are you all doing this summer?!!!

Now I've nearly finalised my next trip to the UK and the trip to France I'm left wondering what to do with the rest of the summer!!! I think we are going to Spain for one week, but that's it, before school kicks off again in September.

Might go to the beach here - maybe we should all go together?! The Italians wouldn't know what had hit them would they!!
Yeah we would start a revolution amongst Italian kids when they see that we let our kids run around in wet bathing suits, and let them swim when they have just eaten an ice cream, and tell them to run around and get warm if they get cold in the sea and ....well, we would have all the italian kids rebelling. LOL! well I am trying to get out of an impending trip this weekend to see my in laws. AARRGH! Seeing as our son has just finished school and we are moving soon my OH brightly suggested a trip to see his folks was overdue. cazzo! dont reckon I will be able to worm my way out of it this time. I have made him swear it is only for the weeknd. It surely isnt as bad as I remember anyway, is it?!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:30 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

SUMMER ?????
SUMMER !!!!!!!
WHERE IS IT ?:curse:

Well my friend has left and we had a good time and a lot of laughs despite the horrendous rain most of the time. Tuesday was glorious so we were all down at the sandy river bed by 9.30am with a pic-nic and a bag of beach toys for the kids. We finally mamanged to get some sun.
It looks like it will rain again here this afternoon so I have to get the washing out now.
OH leaves for Russia on Monday so you'll probably catch me on here a few evenings next week with a bottle of wine next to the PC.
Chat soon.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:00 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to get together with friends for pizza this weekend but everyone is off to the beach! I don't remember Brits being this obsessed with the beach!! It's great once in a while but every weekend!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:35 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

12 people viewing and nobody talking ........
stalkers !!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:37 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
12 people viewing and nobody talking ........
stalkers !!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
thanks a bunch
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:13 pm

AND NOW THAT I'M BACK NOBODY IS HERE APART FROM A FEW SILENT STALKERS ..... ooops didn't mean to write in capitals ---- am not that mad - not yet anyway ---- give it a bit more time and I'll be as mad as the average Italian.

Or as bleeding forgetful ..........

Last week I was told by my OH's accountant on Wednesday that if I didn't deliver all his papers to the office for his tax rebate by midday Thursday, he'd miss out and be out of date. So I bundled my firend into the car and drove to the next big town. Stood at the doorbell for ten minutes !
Old man came out of next door bar and asked who i was looking for - the accountant's office - I replied. He told they had moved offices months ago.
I went into the bar - got the phone book and rang them ......... "I'm here in the centre of town with all of max's papers but you, you bloody scema (fool) never told me you'd moved offices!"
They'd moved from the centre to the middle of the Industrial Estate.

Now - why don't Italians send out courtesy letters to their clients? They must have a client list or a rolodex somewhere !
Why didn't the stupid secretary think to tell me ...... she's knows i am not there every month.
Why is every goddamn thing an obstacle ????
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:27 pm
The Original Red Head!

Never mind! Top gear just finished and am on i-por again so won't be on too long! Toddly awake too. Scraped back of leg bad on stone step so keeps waking.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:33 pm

Never mind! Top gear just finished and am on i-por again so won't be on too long! Toddly awake too. Scraped back of leg bad on stone step so keeps waking.
is your i-pod still on giggly tunes ..... I'm missing my friend now so could do with a few giggles !
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:40 pm
The Original Red Head!

probably - stilo on predictive text anyway ad giù can dee from this uncorrected post! Hot it in italo hence some of tue weirdmess!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:07 pm

probably - stilo on predictive text anyway ad giù can dee from this uncorrected post! Hot it in italo hence some of tue weirdmess!!!
get rid of it ------ gobbedly gook
Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:10 pm
The Original Red Head!

Default Re: HAP PY HOUR

I'm trying to get together with friends for pizza this weekend but everyone is off to the beach! I don't remember Brits being this obsessed with the beach!! It's great once in a while but every weekend!!
well managed to get a few to come. The ones i thought would so should be a laugh. On own again for two weeks so need light relief! Next week diane von furstenburg is having a fashion show in the garden!!

What the pod or txt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.