Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Opposition to integration

Opposition to integration

Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:35 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Opposition to integration

Originally Posted by Stanley10
I think I answered your question already, but here it is again, I am in Australia because I like it here.
So you obviously like it more than SA

What makes you live in Oz rather than SA

What's with the secretive vibe
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

If they laugh it off then the perpetrators would have got away with it, which is probably what you would like.
It is a question of proportion.

You want a race war? Then the best way to go about it is to blow this up into the hate-crime of the century.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

and you're no angel

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Don't be a moron omg- have you no idea of the butchery going on? state sponsored like zimbabwe?

Did you / have you presented a fact on farm murders? Haven't seen one yet.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:35 am
Account Closed

whalewatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

So it was OK? Firstly they were humiliated, and secondly it was the intent of the video which has so rightly been condemned.
Amazing how you've turned it around, the poor boys vs the evil Max and Co, what a laugh! Pity you're not a bit more uptight about the video, it would do you're credibility some good.
I'll bet you never did.
I never said it was OK. They were humiliated by these young pr1cks, but they weren't raped, burned with irons, and their fingers weren't snipped off with gardening shears.

So why the fuss about this incident, when so many young South Africans are up to worse things? It presses all the old buttons. Their dignity was undermined. What could be worse? The SA mind***** seems to have moved into some weird sort of Colonel Kurtz state: "You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me."

And yes, I did respect many of the 'prominent 81'. As a Brit who emigrated to SA in 1996, having had no previous connection with the country, how could I not have done? Really? I had to have been an enthusiast for the new South Africa at that time.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

You raise a good question, Whalewatcher. Why all the fuss? Because, I suspect, it is a convenient time to deflect attention from the manifest failings of the government, and return to the far more familiar ground of blaming everything on 'white racists'.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond reputeMartynK has a reputation beyond repute

Taking advantage of middle aged women, who probably come from poor backgrounds and didn't really have any choice in the matter, isn't a prank. It's simply appalling. Using this incident to highlight the shocking rates of violent crime in this country isn't particularly relevant or useful either.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry, but the hysterical moral outrage just doesn't wash, especially when it comes from people who have nothing at all to say about Mugabe, or about the Aids holocaust, or about the farm murders, or about the rapes.

By all accounts, everyone including the supposed victims had a good laugh about it all until the racism-hunters in the press got hold of it.

It was silly. And hell will freeze over before young people stop doing silly things.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

yes, the lack of willingness by some posters to show any real acknowledgement or understanding of the stark contrast between these 2 situations is amazing.

At 7:22 juggernaught does his 'senseless violence' thread (sounds almost insincere, but I may be wrong ), then 17 minutes later he comes up with the 'opposition to integration' thread (a bit more gusto to this one).

I reckon many people (you know.... the oprah crowd) have been brainwashed into thinking that over 2000 murders of white farmers, most with severe cruelty, is irrelevant. You see the 'whiteys' had it coming to them. Just look at the video- how shocking, just shocking.

This is a huge, huge problem and is being exploited to great effect by arrogant, racist blacks and their weak, 'guilt ridden' cronies.

Maybe some whiteys have had it coming to them- but I see many blacks in line to get their dues, big time...some day. One can only hope Mugabe will soon be one of them.

Originally Posted by Pablo
especially when it comes from people who have nothing at all to say about Mugabe, or about the Aids holocaust, or about the farm murders, or about the rapes.

Last edited by shiftdelete; Mar 13th 2008 at 7:09 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartynK
Taking advantage of middle aged women, who probably come from poor backgrounds and didn't really have any choice in the matter, isn't a prank. It's simply appalling. Using this incident to highlight the shocking rates of violent crime in this country isn't particularly relevant or useful either.
Couldn't agree more, there are enough threads on here about violent crime, if you want to "debate" farm murders, start another thread.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:11 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't agree more, there are enough threads on here about violent crime, if you want to "debate" farm murders, start another thread.
Go right ahead Stan

Do it
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Do what?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:29 am
Banned

What did you say to thers about not reading

Read what you wrote Stan
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Just making sure I was on the same wavelength. and no.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:07 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Just making sure I was on the same wavelength. and no.
Aw shucks Stan, why not?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:16 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of opposition to integration, how about this article that highlights how Eskom should direct all of their business to only black companies even if they are incapable of producing the product. Blatantly discriminatory. http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?s...5050195C437200

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.