CIMA / CPA - New Zealand

Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Scott Bingham is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile CIMA / CPA - New Zealand

Hello All,

Just a quick query I would appreciate help with.

Generally speaking, what are my chances of getting into New Zealand with:

Full membership of CIMA, plus
Full membership of Australian CPA (through the mutual recognition agreement), plus
My BA (Hons) Accounting?

I am 33.

Many thanks in advance.

Scott
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:14 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CIMA / CPA - New Zealand

For immigration, or getting a job once you have a permanent visa? Any reason why you would look at NZ rather than Australia (more opportunities in Melbourne, for example, than in New Zealand most of the time).
Old Jan 27th 2009, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Scott Bingham is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: CIMA / CPA - New Zealand

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

If successful I will be coming over with a friend who is also hoping to move. She is a Primary School Teacher and she would prefer to go to New Zealand. Australia would be my first choice but we have agreed to try getting in to NZ first.

However, if NZ is going to be a pain, Australia it will be.

What is the difference between 'immigration' and 'getting a job once you have a permanent visa'?

Many thanks,

Scott