Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Trucking in Lethbridge Alberta

Trucking in Lethbridge Alberta

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trucking in Lethbridge Alberta

Originally Posted by frankiecarrie
he may even have an acreage available!

Thanks all
Carrie
Oh Carrie that is wonderful - very lucky for you if he has an acreage for rent as they are very few and far between.

Good Luck

gaynor
Old Jan 1st 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

I have lived around Lethbridge or in the city all my life and all I can say is I love it. It close to Calgary and the USA border and it has good schools both public and catholic and has a college and university. Hardly any crime you can get most place in 15 min or less unless you stuck taking the bus but they are working on changing that. If you have any questions on the city I would be willing to help you find a answer

Ben
Old Jan 1st 2009, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

benjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant futurebenjamin78 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by benjamin78
I have lived around Lethbridge or in the city all my life and all I can say is I love it. It close to Calgary and the USA border and it has good schools both public and catholic and has a college and university. Hardly any crime you can get most place in 15 min or less unless you stuck taking the bus but they are working on changing that. If you have any questions on the city I would be willing to help you find a answer

Ben
http://www.chooselethbridge.ca/

Good website to check out if you want to move to Lethbridge
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

icon553 has a spectacular aura abouticon553 has a spectacular aura abouticon553 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by dinkydonk
Hi, (sorry about the name 'got a very cruel wife with a sick sense of humour', hence the id name).
been offered a driving job with H & R and going out in April next year as the airbreaking course is on the 17th or thereabouts
Paul
hey paul

I also have been offered a job with H&R. looks like i start the course the same time as you. see you there no doubt!!

Phil
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

A very premature welcome to the City of Lethbridge - you'll love it !!!!

Any questions about the city please PM me and I will be only too happy to answer them for you

Gaynor
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

icon553 has a spectacular aura abouticon553 has a spectacular aura abouticon553 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by burton bunch
A very premature welcome to the City of Lethbridge - you'll love it !!!!

Any questions about the city please PM me and I will be only too happy to answer them for you

Gaynor
Thankyou very much Gaynor!!

I only had it confirmed earlier this week, so i'll be definitely asking questions!!I can't wait...

Phil
Old Jan 29th 2009, 6:23 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by icon553

I only had it confirmed earlier this week, so i'll be definitely asking questions!!I can't wait...

Phil
Good luck Phil on the move over, we arrived here in spetember, so only a newbie in town
Lovely place, still got snow and the people are so friendly

We are a family with youngish kids, so if you need any advise or help, just yell

Good luck on the move over

Moonie
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by icon553

Phil
Good luck Phil with your move for sure you will love it
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

garvs11 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi phil have you had a date as when you are going ive just forwarded my immigration papers but i think its going to be end of june early july going out on my own for a few months to help get into the swing of things.