Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Daft question of the week now, but if anyone knows the answer I'd be really grateful!
Can you put mouse mats in a washing machine, and wash them without destroying them?!!!

I have half a dozen I really love, and don't want to destroy them irretrievably, but they are now all imrpregnated with varying types and amounts of alcohol and coffee I'm tempted to sling them in the machine and see what happens, but if anyone has tried it before can you let me know the result?
Old Jul 12th 2012, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Daft question of the week now, but if anyone knows the answer I'd be really grateful!
Can you put mouse mats in a washing machine, and wash them without destroying them?!!!

I have half a dozen I really love, and don't want to destroy them irretrievably, but they are now all imrpregnated with varying types and amounts of alcohol and coffee I'm tempted to sling them in the machine and see what happens, but if anyone has tried it before can you let me know the result?
You have alcoholic mice that spill their drinks on their mats?? shame on them
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
You have alcoholic mice that spill their drinks on their mats?? shame on them
They're shocking, honestly! They like sparkling wine and never remember to stop pouring before it fizzes over the top
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Brush the dandruff and grey hairs off first
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

They're shocking, honestly! They like sparkling wine and never remember to stop pouring before it fizzes over the top

I have heard of this, you need to start buying sparkling wine in half bottles.
That way less get's spilled.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:47 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Brush the dandruff and grey hairs off first
That's what you do when washing yours is it?

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I have heard of this, you need to start buying sparkling wine in half bottles.
That way less get's spilled.
HALF BOTTLES!!! What is this blasphemy?!
Old Jul 12th 2012, 10:57 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

HALF BOTTLES!!! What is this blasphemy?!
I think the better solution would be a bigger glass!
Old Jul 12th 2012, 11:00 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
I think the better solution would be a bigger glass!
Now you're talking
Old Jul 12th 2012, 11:51 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Now you're talking
why pour it just drink straight from the bottle, wrapped in a brown paper bag obviously
Old Jul 12th 2012, 11:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
why pour it just drink straight from the bottle, wrapped in a brown paper bag obviously
She only has two bags,a staying in one and a posh one for going out,although the eye holes need adjusting,and they need waterproofing
Old Jul 12th 2012, 11:57 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

She only has two bags,a staying in one and a posh one for going out,although the eye holes need adjusting,and they need waterproofing
she needs one for staying IN no wonder there's a shortage of mirrors in Brisbane
Old Jul 12th 2012, 12:01 pm
Home and Happy

Me and two friends did that with bottles of sparkling wine when we went down the Gold Coast for my birthday Took my mate's bloke three days to get the car clean

Don't give away ALL my secrets! I need you back here so we can adjust the going-out one, I can't see to get the eye-holes straight when I try and do it

she needs one for staying IN no wonder there's a shortage of mirrors in Brisbane
I don't want to scare the possums
Old Jul 13th 2012, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Might be better in the dishwasher on a quick wash, no drying? Then they don't get tumbled about.

Not that I've tried- I just give mine a wipe with a kitchen/bathroom wet wipe.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 11:34 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Might be better in the dishwasher on a quick wash, no drying? Then they don't get tumbled about.

Not that I've tried- I just give mine a wipe with a kitchen/bathroom wet wipe.
No dishwasher here - except me I did try the wipey thing, but they are absorbent mats, rather than tough ones.
Might have to just try it and cross my fingers
Old Jul 14th 2012, 11:59 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

No dishwasher here - except me I did try the wipey thing, but they are absorbent mats, rather than tough ones.
Might have to just try it and cross my fingers
Why not try washing by hand as you can be as gentle (or not) as necessary. Shouldn't take long and you can see the results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.