The KIWI BAR

Old May 15th 2012, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Oh Bevs, you know me so well, a bucket with a straw will do just fine...

Doing just fine thanks...now then, tell me who you used to be and I probably will remember you!!

Ready salted all round then is it? Walkers or Seabrooks?? xx
Annienell. Don't worry if you don't I won't take it personally

Walkers for me thanks & a vat of gin
Old May 15th 2012, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Life's good!! thanks....... manic but 'good'!
Still sampling the NZ wines available over here, not found one to beat Morton Est. SB yet..... altho we've taken a liking to Sainsbury's own label Rioja (£3.99 a bottle )

Daughter has arrived home safely....its good to have her home again and no doubt we'll crack open a bottle of vino tonight to welcome her back

Hope all's good for you......drinks .....bubbles for breakfast or lunch? behind the bar for you guys when you 'pop in'....cheers
Cheers B. Sorry I've not got round to answering your PM from ages ago. Time in UK was horrendous due to OH's family & then parentals shared their chest infections with me just before I left . On 4th lot of antibiotics now!
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little piece if news I'd like to share, it will mean more to some of you than to others.......
I'VE GOT THE SIGNED STATUTORY DECLARATION FROM MY EX

Hmmm, just need a Visa now
Old Jun 10th 2012, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Just a little piece if news I'd like to share, it will mean more to some of you than to others.......

That's FANTASTIC NEWS. Been a long time coming. Now get that visa & get your posterior over here

Old Jun 10th 2012, 10:44 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

That is excellent news!!!!
Only just seen your post-was out till midnight at the Chch meetup

Definitely need some virtual drinkies to celebrate that!
x
Old Jun 20th 2012, 7:36 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Need a drink Anyone out there going to join me??

Had a day off and it's just been frustrating but in really minor ways
Got my eyes tested and they've got worse [expected that] but then couldn't find any decent new glasses as mine are old and scratched. They all seem to have fancy bits and patterns on them or bright colours or too big or too small or make me look like Harry Potter. Went to PaknSave and they've gone and moved just about everything around so I couldn't find what I wanted without walking round the aisles three times-why do they do that? I've now just spilt a full cup of tea over me and my leg hurts Mr S is away again and I'm alone and cold [apart from the burny patch on my left thigh]

Yep frustrated with today sums it up!!!
Old Jun 20th 2012, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone

Got my eyes tested and they've got worse [expected that] but then couldn't find any decent new glasses as mine are old and scratched. They all seem to have fancy bits and patterns on them or bright colours or too big or too small or make me look like Harry Potter. Went to PaknSave and they've gone and moved just about everything around so I couldn't find what I wanted without walking round the aisles three times-why do they do that? I've now just spilt a full cup of tea over me and my leg hurts Mr S is away again and I'm alone and cold [apart from the burny patch on my left thigh]

Still a bit early for me but I'm up for joining you Hope the burny leg gets better soon x
Old Jun 20th 2012, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Persephone

still got woes to immerse so will join you.
$1500 for 2 pairs of specs
$750 at AA
Penn's booster due
still on Gis A Job
not burnt meself today but have got Ivy spines in one finger tip

&1fer the ladeez
Old Jun 21st 2012, 12:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'm off the grog right now coz am just getting pudgier and more pudgy but I'll have a boring glass of water whilst you all get blathered.

Husband pneumonia is slowly clearing up & am much relieved it is just bacterial pneumonia in the end. Bonus is - he is back to work . Yay
Old Jun 29th 2012, 4:51 am
`

I've just realised what I have read.

Very many congrats on finally getting this.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS
I've just realised what I have read.

Very many congrats on finally getting this.
Thanks Bev, like I said we only need a Visa now.....
Old Jul 6th 2012, 2:26 am
`

Thanks Bev, like I said we only need a Visa now.....
How is it on a job offer front?

It's Friday. Buckets away
Old Jul 7th 2012, 12:34 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Drinks on me tonight

Only 6 more days until Mr S is back, been away 8 weeks
Planned a surprise day off work when he returns. I might not be on here...
Old Jul 17th 2012, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

WOW!! Stong drink and a seat please. Just been to post a box of documents to NZ....£75 Bother I'll have to put them in my suitcase next week, hope immigration don't mind...oh and take less clothes
Old Jul 18th 2012, 6:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

WOW!! Stong drink and a seat please. Just been to post a box of documents to NZ....£75 Bother I'll have to put them in my suitcase next week, hope immigration don't mind...oh and take less clothes
£75!! What were you sending, fifty copies of War and Peace??

Oh and I wouldn't sit on one of the seats in here-have you seen the state of them? Covered in stale beer, wine and what looks like the remains of a steak and kidney pie [well that's what I'm hoping it once was]

I'm off to my first ever rugby match on Saturday Can't believe it's taken this long, though the quakes didn't help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.