Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

How many pages were in your ARTC???

How many pages were in your ARTC???

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:34 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many pages were in your ARTC???

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hey up wendy where has all your karma reputation gone, im gone send you some! Oh no i cant, iv allready ent you some.
It just gets better and better this south australia licence

Stu
occupational experiences came to 3 pages plus the drawing and spec
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 11:52 am
Just Joined

martvjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi, could you give us any help please!

Hi,

Wondering if you could help us, we have our skilled migrant visas and want to head for sunshine coast, my husband is an electrican here in essex and we would really appreciate hearing your story on working in Oz, the pay, getting the electrical licence, the steps we need to take etc.... (how hard you found it all!!!).

Many thanks

Jo
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:26 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough

Dont be daft, its only £4. I will email it to you, should be here in the next couple of days.

Stu
Stu, Im trying ro get my electrical mechanics license 14 months and still trying, the Queensland Electrical licencing authourith are a right bunch of "very nice men (not)"
please please would it be possible to get a copy of that cd, my certificates and refs and ARTC are still not enough, i need a copy of the syllabus to show that i can i was trained in how to wire a plug.

cheers

nigel
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:03 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PhillN01
Stu, Im trying ro get my electrical mechanics license 14 months and still trying, the Queensland Electrical licencing authourith are a right bunch of "very nice men (not)"
please please would it be possible to get a copy of that cd, my certificates and refs and ARTC are still not enough, i need a copy of the syllabus to show that i can i was trained in how to wire a plug.

cheers

nigel
Bloody hell mate that doesnt sound good. What are they pulling you up on??? Youve got me worried now. Mine is ready to go but still waiting on visa. Sending you a pm.

Stu
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

burkelj is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont be daft, its only £4. I will email it to you, should be here in the next couple of days.

Stu
Stu
I'm ready to send off my ARTC application and, after reading threads about getting through it, I think I would be better getting the syllabuses for my qualifications. Do you still have the CD with 2361 and 2362 syllabusses on it?
If so, any chance you could email me a copy?
Many Thanks
Luke
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Well i rang city and guilds and its £34 for each syllabus you require but i struck lucky and found the full syllabus on cd on ebay! Thats city and guilds 236 parts 1,2 and c certificate full courses for £4. Hopefully i can print off the basic syllabus to pop in with the ARTC.
Bugger this. I went to the C &^ G website and copy and pasted the details into word. Didn't cost a penny. I've attached the info below if it's any good to anyone.

Andy
Attached Files