Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

One For Confi, the car-buying guru.....

One For Confi, the car-buying guru.....

Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One For Confi, the car-buying guru.....

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
The average age of the honda driver has only recently dropped below the mid-50's years af age, and they are a manufacturer that I have no intention of assisting to drop it further...

As confi says, they are the dullest things I have seen on the road, and I used to work for Honda UK.. Gave up the co car and took a Fireblade instead.... Think they should stick to bikes, personally
Good on you...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
X type???You must be joking...
if that is the sport sleek looking one I like them
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
if that is the sport sleek looking one I like them
Rebadged Ford Mondeo...Nuff said...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry

so what's it to be then - an Explorer for the Mrs and what you getting SE?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scottie, how about an A4 2.0T S-line...They're gorgeous...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:04 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to clarify, warranty on BMW here is 2 years and can be extended to 4. Can be expensive to service.....if you don't now someone! I told you, she wants 7 seats and reliability, buy her the Hyundai! She deserves it! You can drive what you want then!
Ordered my toy today!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yet you like the Saab which is a rebaged Opel Vectra!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

SE for your Mrs you could always look at the Dodge Durango. You should pick one of those up for a very good price
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:10 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Just to clarify, warranty on BMW here is 2 years and can be extended to 4. Can be expensive to service.....if you don't now someone! I told you, she wants 7 seats and reliability, buy her the Hyundai! She deserves it! You can drive what you want then!
Ordered my toy today!
what you ordered
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
SE for your Mrs you could always look at the Dodge Durango. You should pick one of those up for a very good price
I suggested that too!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:11 pm

Charger SXT, black with satin black stripes! Pimp my Ride, here I come!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:11 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I suggested that too!
The only reason I am seriously considering the Ford is the warranty and servicing offer just now. One less phone call from her for me to handle!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what you ordered
he's no doubt gone for the Dodge Charger!
he's an MH wanabee!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:13 pm

he's no doubt gone for the Dodge Charger!
he's an MH wanabee!

I've got more chance of being like MH than you have of being Steve McQueen!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Charger SXT, black with satin black stripes! Pimp my Ride, here I come!
is that the one with 2 Cylinders and quite a few cc missing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.