Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old May 26th 2013, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Blimey Miss B, talk about going via Will's mothers to get to next door!! Melbourne is quite the wrong direction altogether! Safe flight!!
Old May 26th 2013, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

Safe journey MissBetty and happy landings!!!
Old May 26th 2013, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Today is the day!!!! MissBetty's flight is only HOURS away from departure now!!!
Old May 27th 2013, 12:25 am
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone and thanks for all the good wishes - off to the airport soon, fly in 3 hours !!!!

Pain being in Cairns as you have to go round the houses to get anywhere unless you use Cathay Pacific and they cost a fortune! Will be home soon
Old May 27th 2013, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissBetty
Cheers everyone and thanks for all the good wishes - off to the airport soon, fly in 3 hours !!!!

Pain being in Cairns as you have to go round the houses to get anywhere unless you use Cathay Pacific and they cost a fortune! Will be home soon
Wishing you all the very best for a safe and happy flight, MissBetty!!!
Old May 27th 2013, 12:36 am
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Wishing you all the very best for a safe and happy flight, MissBetty!!!
Thanks very much, I'm very excited but quite anxious about the flight lol! I'm just used to traveling with a backpack so having 4 pieces is stressing me out! Know that I will get charged excess as well but that can't be helped unfortunately!
Old May 27th 2013, 12:37 am

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

thumbsup: There aren't really enough thumbs up smilies to to tell you how happy I am for you
Old May 27th 2013, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks very much, I'm very excited but quite anxious about the flight lol! I'm just used to traveling with a backpack so having 4 pieces is stressing me out! Know that I will get charged excess as well but that can't be helped unfortunately!
I understand but just think . . . once you are on the plane and the luggage is in the compartment, you can relax for seven whole hours and dream of the UK
Old May 27th 2013, 12:40 am
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
thumbsup: There aren't really enough thumbs up smilies to to tell you how happy I am for you
Thanks! I am feeling all over the place today! My friend BB and Gay Boss are coming to see me off - I have put on waterproof mascara as I'm sure tears will be flowing!
Old May 27th 2013, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo, on approach to Melbourne now - flying over Macedon!
Old May 27th 2013, 7:27 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

She's arrived in Melbourne, now 4.5 hours before the next flight..
Old May 27th 2013, 7:42 am
Practical Paramedic

Yes I'm in Melbourne patiently waiting for my next flight - in the pub of course!!!
Old May 27th 2013, 7:52 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I'm in Melbourne patiently waiting for my next flight - in the pub of course!!!
I have just watched tomorrow's weather forecast and it looks like rain for your arrival. Hope you have your brolly and wellies to hand. How exciting for you to finally be on your journey home.
Old May 27th 2013, 7:56 am
Practical Paramedic

Originally Posted by lf1
I have just watched tomorrow's weather forecast and it looks like rain for your arrival. Hope you have your brolly and wellies to hand. How exciting for you to finally be on your journey home.
Yep 14 and sunny today, 12 and rain tomorrow ha ha!!!!
Old May 27th 2013, 8:37 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Hey Miss Betty, what is the Etihad airline like? I don't know anyone whom has flown with them and wonder how they compare to Qantas, BA etc?

Enjoy the rest of your journey....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.