Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Old Feb 22nd 2012, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you settle right back in
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alicat26
I'm flying out to Manchester airport today. Sat in the departure lounge right now. It seems like such a long build up to this day and now it's finally here!

I'm moving from
Florida after 8 years here, the last two have been particularly bad for me here. I'm returning as a divorcee , that seems so strange right now. I'm looking forward to having parents meet me at Manchester. Def looking forward to Christmas in UK and better job prospects.

I'll return to post updates soon!
We will fly over our home on the approach to Manchester...it's warming up to 11..lol....but the light nights and Spring is on its way....just think a new start, new adventure and just take your time settling in again....plenty of good British men out there (when and if you feel like courting again)....like the country they do get a bit of ribbing but they are some of the best....Good luck and best of wishes for the future.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
We will fly over our home on the approach to Manchester...it's warming up to 11..lol....but the light nights and Spring is on its way....just think a new start, new adventure and just take your time settling in again....plenty of good British men out there (when and if you feel like courting again)....like the country they do get a bit of ribbing but they are some of the best....Good luck and best of wishes for the future.
Meant to say "You" (I wrote "We"...and I have not even had a drink yet lol)
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:21 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Meant to say "You" (I wrote "We"...and I have not even had a drink yet lol)
I wondered why you said that!!
Old Apr 13th 2012, 8:38 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The 'Bon Voyage' Thread! - Flight Tracker!

Sallysimmons is flying back to the UK imminently (almost certainly currently en-route to the airport!)

She is flying from Newark airport, New Jersey, USA to Mancester, England - airport codes EWR - MAN on United Airllines flight no UA20, departing US Eastern time 7.30pm (19.30hrs) today, Fri 13th April (5 hours behind the UK) and arriving 7.40am Sat 14th April

Http://www.united.com. Flight UA20

Bon Voyage Sally!
Old Apr 13th 2012, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

CarolPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome home! I've been back for 6 months now and am loving it! You're arriving at a good time - glorious Spring! Good luck with settling in.
Old Apr 14th 2012, 6:53 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Sallysimmons is flying back to the UK imminently (almost certainly currently en-route to the airport!)

She is flying from Newark airport, New Jersey, USA to Mancester, England - airport codes EWR - MAN on United Airllines flight no UA20, departing US Eastern time 7.30pm (19.30hrs) today, Fri 13th April (5 hours behind the UK) and arriving 7.40am Sat 14th April

Http://www.united.com. Flight UA20

Bon Voyage Sally!
Well it's 07.52 here in the UK so she must have landed!!!

Welcome Home Sally and Mr Sally.

United Flight 20

Operated by United Airlines

Last edited by Beedubya; Apr 14th 2012 at 6:56 am.
Old Apr 14th 2012, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Yes welcome home Sally! I hope everything goes well!
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:23 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sailing, I am sailing..............

Tomorrow, 3 Aug 2012 @ 5.00 pm we set sail from New York to Southampton. Me, OH, Pombat & Britwhore families start our voyage back to the UK. The crossing takes seven days, so, all being well, we should be back in the UK on Friday, Aug 10th!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1

Tomorrow, 3 Aug 2012 @ 5.00 pm we set sail from New York to Southampton. Me, OH, Pombat & Britwhore families start our voyage back to the UK. The crossing takes seven days, so, all being well, we should be back in the UK on Friday, Aug 10th!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful trip - all the best to you for your new life back in the UK!!
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:54 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1

I'm really pleased for you all. Safe journey and best wishes for your new (old?) lives back home.

Oh, and now I've got Rod Stewart in my head
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 11:02 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget that you can follow her progress using this:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

All the very best on your return home.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

I posted on the wrong page! Have a wonderful, safe and fun filled trip back home. What a wonderful way to go back!
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and have safe trip.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.