Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

chriswoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Originally Posted by xbritishexpat
Hi Christina,

Unfortunately they do not have a website. If you want, I can send you pictures of some of the stuff that I have.

Jamie
Yes please if you could that would be great!
Christina
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

xbritishexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Happy New Year!

Just wondering how is progress on the various apartments in Pegada. Any word about the pool area yet?
Also, has anyone got any recommendations on where to buy TV, DVD etc and with whom to get satellite installed.

Jamie
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Happy New Year!

Just wondering how is progress on the various apartments in Pegada. Any word about the pool area yet?
Also, has anyone got any recommendations on where to buy TV, DVD etc and with whom to get satellite installed.

Jamie
Hi Jamie

Planning permission has not been aproved as yet for the pool, Fernando who is the owner of Luxury apartments and is building the pool and clubhouse told me in December that it has not been approved as he has now applied for( I think he said) 400 mtrs of build instead of 300 which he first asked for.

Trevor tronix from this site installs satellite and lives very close to your apartment.
Sue
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

CakeMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Happy New Year!

Jamie
Trevor tronix did a good job on ours after some other company couldn't get a decent lock on the signal. And he cost a little bit less (i guess I shouldn't say that in case he reads this but never mind).
If you're looking for TVs and DVD players just go to the big shopping centre on the N125 near Albufeira. There are loads of places to choose from covering all makes and price ranges.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:48 pm
FES
Just Joined

FES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I have had an apartment on the quinta de Pegada development in Tavira since Nov 06. Having just returned from a week out there in glorious sunshine. Regarding the pool planning permission is still not granted hopefully one day soon. There is a tennis court there already, if you pass the townhouses turn left at the bottom of the road it is located on the right hand side. I think there may be a rooftop party in the summer at this rate
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Thurian is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Hi all, i've just joined this forum so this is my first post! myself, wife and daughter have been holidaying in the Cabanas de Tavira region for years now and last week we put a deposit on a place of our own with the intention of retiring to the area eventually, we've appointed a lawyer called Elia Horta in Tavira to handle the deal, has anybody used this lawyer or know anything about her? its a bit of a step into the unknown!:
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Thurian
Hi all, i've just joined this forum so this is my first post! myself, wife and daughter have been holidaying in the Cabanas de Tavira region for years now and last week we put a deposit on a place of our own with the intention of retiring to the area eventually, we've appointed a lawyer called Elia Horta in Tavira to handle the deal, has anybody used this lawyer or know anything about her? its a bit of a step into the unknown!:
Welcome to the forum and thread and good luck with your purchase. We love Portugal and Tavira also but have ended up buying just over the border on Costa Esuri. Easy enough to get across to Portugal. Had a wonderful time in the area you have bought in last time we were there - trying to remember the name of a lovely hill top village not far away although I remember we had a nice meal at a beach side restaurant in Fabrica. You should find all the answers on the forum. Lawyers .....well ...what can I say ....they don't talk to you in Spain!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Dishin'upDigital is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thurian
Hi Thurian.
Although I have not met her myself, friends and fellow 'Pegadans' say she is very nice indeed, & very good at her job. What do you call this type of recommendation? Word of finger??
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dishin'upDigital is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Happy New Year!

Jamie
Hi 'XBXP'
If you prefer not to be trailing halfway across the Algarve for your TV, DVD etc., there's an excellent shop in Tavira called 'Confort'- it's near the LIDL store at the level crossing. Top marks for service- they deliver & install when they say they will, and of course are always at hand in case there are any problems. The boss, João also speaks excellent English. Prices are competitive too, unlike certain others in Tavira, especially if you get something that's on 'promoção' ;-)
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Thurian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TrevorTronix
Hi Thurian.
Although I have not met her myself, friends and fellow 'Pegadans' say she is very nice indeed, & very good at her job. What do you call this type of recommendation? Word of finger??
hi trevortronix, thats good to hear about her, thanks very much!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

teddy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

does any1 know whether trains from the bottom of Pegada go to Seville? Im needing to travel from Seville to Tavira, or would I have to get the bus to Faro?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

You will not get to Saville by train from Tavira or Faro. There is no tran line on the other side of the river that seperates Portugal and Spain. You might be able to get a bus to Saville from Tavira, other than that, cross the river at V.R.S.A. and get a bus from that side.
Joao
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

teddy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info. Ill look into busses to Ayamonte.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

two doves is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one know what Christmas is like in Tavira?

Are the Bars, Hotels/Resaraunts open?

Do they celebrate or is it pretty low key?

Are there any events, carnivals etc?

Where are the best places for Food Drink and Party atmosphere over xmas?

We are thinking of coming out for Christmas and the New Year and were wondering what we can expect. We have been in December and Jan but never at Christmas.

Can anyone help with advice.

Also we are coming in March.

Has Patric's closed yet and what about Arco, has that re opened?

Paul
Old Feb 17th 2008, 2:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by two doves
Any one know what Christmas is like in Tavira?

Are the Bars, Hotels/Resaraunts open?

Do they celebrate or is it pretty low key?

Are there any events, carnivals etc?

Where are the best places for Food Drink and Party atmosphere over xmas?

We are thinking of coming out for Christmas and the New Year and were wondering what we can expect. We have been in December and Jan but never at Christmas.

Can anyone help with advice.

Also we are coming in March.

Has Patric's closed yet and what about Arco, has that re opened?

Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.