plumber/ gas engineer

Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

gerard duggan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plumber/ gas engineer

hi im thinking of moving to perth from uk in next few months, im a plumber with all gas exams inc metering, does anybody kno wat they use gas for in domestic households. is there any websites that employers advertise on or is it up to me to find work myself, or is it a possibility to go perth and look for work myself if i obtain a visa. thanks
Old Feb 16th 2013, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: plumber/ gas engineer

Hey Gerard,

I was just about to send a message to Lisa on Facebook telling her you're best asking on here Welcome to BE.

For finding jobs you want to look at www.seek.com.au

In our house, gas is used for the hob and water heating in an outdoor water heating cylinder.

You will need to have your qualifications approved and gain a white card to work in WA as a plumber. I'm sure someone else who has been through it will guide you better than I can.

Good luck with everything

John (Lisa's Cousin)
Old Feb 16th 2013, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

gerard duggan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plumber/ gas engineer

hi john glad things have worked out for you in oz, lisa has the oz bug shes like a woman possessed so wr tryn to get all paperwork sorted, thanks for ur advice every little bit helps