British Expats

British Expats (
-   Plumbers (
-   -   plumber/ gas engineer (

gerard duggan Feb 13th 2013 7:18 pm

plumber/ gas engineer
hi im thinking of moving to perth from uk in next few months, im a plumber with all gas exams inc metering, does anybody kno wat they use gas for in domestic households. is there any websites that employers advertise on or is it up to me to find work myself, or is it a possibility to go perth and look for work myself if i obtain a visa. thanks

John Mc Feb 16th 2013 9:51 am

Re: plumber/ gas engineer
Hey Gerard,

I was just about to send a message to Lisa on Facebook telling her you're best asking on here :thumbsup: Welcome to BE.

For finding jobs you want to look at

In our house, gas is used for the hob and water heating in an outdoor water heating cylinder.

You will need to have your qualifications approved and gain a white card to work in WA as a plumber. I'm sure someone else who has been through it will guide you better than I can.

Good luck with everything

John (Lisa's Cousin)

gerard duggan Feb 16th 2013 3:32 pm

Re: plumber/ gas engineer
hi john glad things have worked out for you in oz, lisa has the oz bug shes like a woman possessed so wr tryn to get all paperwork sorted, thanks for ur advice every little bit helps

All times are GMT. The time now is 7:06 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.