Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

copy of Australian standard gas installation As 5601-2004

copy of Australian standard gas installation As 5601-2004

Old Mar 8th 2012, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default copy of Australian standard gas installation As 5601-2004

If any body in the UK wants to buy it off me,drop me a line did the course in 2007,its also got plenty of rough notes in the back,and key information highlighted
Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

gerard duggan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: copy of Australian standard gas installation As 5601-2004

hello is there much work in perth for a plumber with all british gas certs, is there alot of exams to be done before you can work, thanks
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gerard duggan
hello is there much work in perth for a plumber with all british gas certs, is there alot of exams to be done before you can work, thanks
hi, you need to start by reading through all the old threads in the plumbing forum, loads of info there on quals ect, is your visa sorted?
always work generaly as long as your not fussy, plumbers licencing authority for wa will be a good start on there website, look at tafes in perth ( colleges) best thing is to read through all threads then you will be able to ask direct questions, unfortunately you English quals don't stand up for much here apart from helping you get started with retraining. good luck.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

lisa duggan is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your advice, i don't have my visa yet i'm still in paperwork mode i'm at the stage i suppose were thousands have been before i need hundreds of questions answered. australian websites everywhere saying we need skilled workers yet they just seem to make it impossible with paperwork to get out there. I just need as much help as i can get at the moment. My wife is a registered nurse and she is in the process of getting all of her paperwork sorted out (another nightmare and mountain of paperwork) i f anyone can help i would be grateful.